[andrewtansj] A Photo A Day Project 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
20|10|09

my computer | guestroom
3055111137_ba5a3c89b8_o.jpg

just in case you are wondering, yeh, this is computer generated... :sweat: a bit fake though...​

Last edited:
Gosh, computer generated?
Your interior designing skill is :thumbsup:, bro!

:bsmilie: thanks, actually I'm not the one who designed it, my colleague designed, I just helped to generate in 3D.
advertise a bit, those need my services can pm or email me...:bsmilie:

ps: your shots at the marina barrage are really cool... nice clouds;)

Last edited:
:bsmilie: thanks, actually I'm not the one who designed it, my colleague designed, I just helped to generate in 3D.
advertise a bit, those need my services can pm or email me...:bsmilie:

ps: your shots at the marina barrage are really cool... nice clouds;)

Cool stuff, no joke man~ I like the fact that even small details like books on the tables etc are taken care of. I am sure your customers can rely on you guys to do it man.

Wait till i found my girl and wanna get a house, then i look for you ok? Haha, still roaming the streets leh. Wahahahaha.

Haha, thanks bro.. Hmm, some shots are a bit overdone la. Used CPL to bring out the details and try out handheld bracketing for some shots... Haha, true, better bring a tripod. Cannot be lazy...

Cool stuff, no joke man~ I like the fact that even small details like books on the tables etc are taken care of. I am sure your customers can rely on you guys to do it man.

Wait till i found my girl and wanna get a house, then i look for you ok? Haha, still roaming the streets leh. Wahahahaha.

Haha, thanks bro.. Hmm, some shots are a bit overdone la. Used CPL to bring out the details and try out handheld bracketing for some shots... Haha, true, better bring a tripod. Cannot be lazy...

:bsmilie: sure no problem...

25|10|08

boon keng | private time
3056141846_53138598e8_o.jpg

got inspired by Leong23, did some cat shots as well...;)

27|10|08

kallang way | happy cat
3056142468_a2085073d9_o.jpg

this friendly cat lives on the overhead bridge and is loved by everyone, gets free food everyday...:bsmilie:​

30|10|08

kallang stadium | vintage beetle
3063785170_d46e5de7a5_o.jpg

shot on film...​

Last edited:
a photo a day summary | october 2008
3190392563_660634b91b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.