Am I overdone with PS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
I like the contrast between the violent fireworks and the calmness of the boat..

cn06wxs0.jpg

:)

Interesting shot! May work better if you crop out the right empty space. If it is the usual fireworks shoots the smoke would have spoilt the whole shot but if now your intention is to bring out the contrast of the fireworks and the boat then no complaints!

I guess this is a classic example whereby placing a subject in a landscape shot makes the diff!

Hrm, take note of composition and arrangement, can't really say how but the scene in your frame looks too busy and messy to me
Finding the order in messes by using vantage points and composition is key to making such shots
But the idea is good, and is there, nice try

Yup as mentioned if this was your regular fw shot, it would not have worked. If your intentions is to show the mess, violence, etc.... then it becomes subjective

I think the smoke murdered the fireworks by covering its magnificent flame! Other than that I think you did a pretty good job keeping the elements of the photo to only 2: Boat and fireworks. The sad part is the fireworks illuminate the smoke and makes the smoke very very obvious which we don't want. Maybe next time try to take the first 3 to 4 shots then pack up cause the rest would look smokey. :D

I like the contrast between the violent fireworks and the calmness of the boat..

cn06wxs0.jpg

:)

I like it. This works for me. I'd love a little more blacks, more fireworks and less shake, but considering the situation, there is a nice contrast between the surroundings and the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.