Ally - February 2006 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
the eyes, i think she is using some contact lens to make the 'iris'(?) look bigger

lurker said:
the eyes, i think she is using some contact lens to make the 'iris'(?) look bigger

hmmm...not sure about that but i have seem her in many other series and her eyes has always been quite big....:bigeyes:

Nice photo and model, just come back from HK, too bad time too short, didn't join any shoot there.

Hey Petf69 I just went thru your pbase. How do I access the Joey Yung concert ones? It require password?

Petf69 said:
Don't envy. Come and shoot shoot shoot....;)

Ok, man. If I am heading there...... I go look for you? :thumbsup:

erizai said:
Great Shots:thumbsup:

thanks.

another super cute model coming soon :lovegrin: .....stay tuned......:D

Cutie Idol - First issue.........

a pleasure indeed. Nice altho i find the green bit a bit too "retro"

great series... as commented by others, she has f**king big eyes... how big?? f**king big..:bigeyes: :bsmilie: yah its the iris too... super big... think its the new contact lens advertising on tv these few days... btw, i was scrolling up from the bottom page and pic 5 when looking at the bottom half of her body, looks like its a back view... :eek: try it.. cover the head and it looks like a back view... sorry if i offened anyone esp to pef69. btw are you from ntu??

littledigitalartist said:
great series... as commented by others, she has f**king big eyes... how big?? f**king big..:bigeyes: :bsmilie: yah its the iris too... super big... think its the new contact lens advertising on tv these few days... btw, i was scrolling up from the bottom page and pic 5 when looking at the bottom half of her body, looks like its a back view... :eek: try it.. cover the head and it looks like a back view... sorry if i offened anyone esp to pef69. btw are you from ntu??

haha......she has big eyes too. i know what you mean by the bottom thingee....haha....
no..i'm not from NTU......;p

Status
Not open for further replies.