Alan Photo vs MS Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackals

Apr 30, 2006
anybody bought stuffs from therse shops before?
any comments?

I always go for MS and avoid AP. You can try AP but you must do some homework first, not that I've anything against them but I've friends who had bad experience with them just because they didn't do their homework :)

is it bcos of costing?

how abt the shops at funan ??
can't recall the name off-hand

Both AP & MS is fine.... If for good service, John 3:16 at Funan is excellent, provided they are not pre-occupied with serving other customers.

But at AP, either do your homework well or you must 'know' the people there......then you can get fantastic deals. Just like everything in life, you got to know the right people at the right time...

Good luck!:D

thinking of getting the canon S3, anybody know which shop offer the best price?

I've been a customer w MS Color for e past 13yrs or so n still frequent them to date.

AP??? I try to completely avoid.

For MS, u could look for Florence.

raptor84 said:
Drop them both a request for an e-quote. Prices seems to be around the $760 range..

ya...did check with MS.
quoted me $760 + 512mb mc.

now thought of holding of the purchase, cos thinking that the IT show coming in jun, the manufacturer's suggested retail price might change :)

I think every shop has its list of good and bad reviews. If you can put up with bad service (actually now improved quite a bit) and have done your homework, AP is the best. Of course, for better service, you'll have to pay a bit more else where like CP or MS.

For me, I have been a regular at MS Color before the advent of digital photography. They give very good service and their pricing is very competitive and consistent. At AP, like what others say, you gotta do your homework first before you drop by. Each employee there will give u a different price. Besides, their shop is always packed and you don't get good customer service.

anybody bought the recently launched S3 from MS?

Splutter said:
I think every shop has its list of good and bad reviews. If you can put up with bad service (actually now improved quite a bit) and have done your homework, AP is the best. Of course, for better service, you'll have to pay a bit more else where like CP or MS.

AP is the best for bad service huh? ;p

Jackals said:
thinking of getting the canon S3, anybody know which shop offer the best price?

Hi Jackals... I guess you're new here so I think you might have missed this:
:)

read-this.jpg

txs! :)

bought most of my things from MS colour. The price they give are usually quite good. Heard many bad things about AP from frens too

hmm....seems that i should give AP a miss ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.