AIPO Dry Cabinet Distributor (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still camping here for AIPO Tech to revert, or see if they are still active and replying to any members asking for quotations.

Hi, price for the cheapest dry box for 1 dslr 2 - 3 lens?

I'm on a tight budget.

Girlyeileen said:
Hi, price for the cheapest dry box for 1 dslr 2 - 3 lens?

I'm on a tight budget.

Go for Akurai. Cathay is the distributor with 6 years warranty.

i'd really love to go there directly and demand for my missing dry cabinet which was sent in for repairs months ago.
prolingtech from malaysia has denied that they will be responsible and "promised" to contact singapore's distributor (aipo tech) but until today, they have not yet gotten back to me.

from my investigations, one of the local retailers even told me that prolingtech and aipotech are actually related! in fact, ms mok and the guy from prolingtech (jimmy mok) are siblings.

i know ms mok has just given birth in recent months, but certainly this is not the way to do business. even their business registration has expired!

up till today, i've still don't know where my dry cabinet has gone to.
for fellow aipo users who managed to claim their warranty from malaysian aipo's distributor, that's good for you. =)

Yes i recalled Ms Mok mentioning this brother-sister relationship when I purchased my dry-cabinet. Now, after just 3 years, the lcd started to run, then now not a single display. Even the red led light no longer lighted. Anyone know what is the cause of this problem?

Do you shipment your product to BANGLADESH
What is the shipment charge for one AP 88 EX AIPO dry cabinet ?

Hi All,
I need service support for my Aipo Cabinet. Any suggestion for support? anyone sent unit to Prolingtech? I sent them email but no reply.
Regards
Victor

SO far no one know what happen to the distributor? I think Mrs Mok MIA for too long already? I wonder what happen if still in warranty when there is no service centre?

I just found my receipt when i purchased my aipo dry cabinet from Ms Mok in 2009. The receipt was issued under Proling Tech Malaysia. Please check your receipt to see whether you are in my same shoe.

I'm in the midst of contact Proling Tech Malaysia to pursue my warranty claim. Shall update once i gotten any headwind in this disappointing experience.

Hi may I know how much is AP102EX & AP132EX? Do u provide delivery? Thanx....

The irony when ppl do not read the few previous post to realize that there are currently no distributor for the product yet asking for quote I suggest maybe the thread title to be edited?

I don't have Aipo cabinet but learn about this incident from this forum. But last week, I saw Aipo being sold at Audio House at Liang Court. I asked if they know the distributor and where would be the service center if I purchase one. They have no answer to the distributor but apparently, the service center is still in Singapore. Anyone who need any servicing should probably call Audio House now. Good luck.

from what i've heard, the distributor for aipo in singapore is alan photo...

Does anyone know what has happened to the Aipo distributor in Singapore?

I bought my AIPO 48EX dry-cabinet in Oct 2009 and it has stopped working these 2 weeks. My dry cabinet is still under warranty.

I have tried to contact Ms Mok with regards to my dry-cabinet but to no avail. Her phone line is off and she isn't replying to my emails.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Thanks!

Ms Mok has MIA, current distributor like Daishi has found out is Alan Photo, maybe you can try with them if they will take over the servicing of Aipo dry Cabinet since they're the current distributor

strikeback4 said:
The irony when ppl do not read the few previous post to realize that there are currently no distributor for the product yet asking for quote I suggest maybe the thread title to be edited?

I suggest mods to close this thread.

Keeping it alive is misleading readers.

Hi everyone, I am having the same problem of resetting digits in the display. Let's not talk about the dealer anymore, but do you think the dry cabinet is still working? Is this problem only the display problem, and the drying function is still working? Has anyone try to test the humidity of the drybox after the display is resetting? Let me know. Thanks!
My 68EX keeps resetting and there is no way to exercise my warranty. In fact, the box is less than a year old.... I am surprised that there are still people trying to buy one.

it could be due to your humidity box that one at the back , that may be giving the problem , anyway i used to own 1 aipo having the same problem but left it aside due to cant contact Miss Mok - tried going to her house in woodlands but always the tenant also say she is not in , i think aipo is having too much problem , many aipo user has a lots of problems with the brand , so stay away from Aipo . to me it dame lousy always give problem in the past when i own it .

Last edited:
evilways said:
it could be due to your humidity box that one at the back , that may be giving the problem , anyway i used to own 1 aipo having the same problem but left it aside due to cant contact Miss Mok - tried going to her house in woodlands but always the tenant also say she is not in , i think aipo is having too much problem , many aipo user has a lots of problems with the brand , so stay away from Aipo . to me it dame lousy always give problem in the past when i own it .

Not that I trying to promote another brand

Personally i m using Akarui brand, cathay photo is the distributor and i'm 200% sure that they will not run away like that Ms Mok or whoever. Cathay photo has a long history of reputation to protect.

So guys, buy Akarui.

I usig for almost 3 years and never give any trouble. It also has 5 or 6 years warranty from Cathay Photo. You can see the whole range at Peninsula branch

interested in 38L. Please quote. Thanks!

Dear all members,

I have found out the current Singapore agent for Aipo Dry Cabinet.

If you are keen to find out more information of these products, or matters regarding the after sale service,

Please contact :

Master D’Imaging Pte. Ltd.
Blk 261, Waterloo Street.,
#01-25 Waterloo Centre,
Singapore 180261

Tel: 6336-0015 fax: 6339-1389

Mon-Fri, 9.30am to 5.30pm

If your dry cabinet is still with the previous agent (Ms Mok) for serving, you should contact Ms Mok for you dry cabinet.

Hope this help.

This thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.