AIPO Dry Cabinet Distributor (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry to hear that your lenses have fungus in them despite putting them in the dry cabinet.

i was also a user of AIPO. bought the dry cabinet and within 6 months the humidifier unit gone crazy.
thus, i requested to send in for repairs and the courier guy came and collected.

after close 2 months, i didn't hear anything from ms mok and tried to contact her. nobody picked up the phone and it was redirected to another number.
this went on for some time and i finally came to the conclusion: i donated $200+ to some stranger and i don't even have my spoilt dry cabinet with me too!

i did some investigation and found out that aipo tech business registration had expired and not renewed. then i found out that aipo tech and proling tech were closely related but proling tech simply denied the warranty and insist that the operations are different and i should continue to look for ms mok (like how?)

Just to share As a Ex user of Aipo dry cabinet which has let me down that includes that causes my lens to have fungus , i guess it also has caused other users many dismay due to the system after a few months , the humidity goes up and down , lcd reading display going weird , well the truth it best better to get a others brands in the market , at least so far didnt hear much of complaint of others except aipo - which many used start to complaint in the forum about the use of Aipo , the fact is you spent so much money on the purchase of your camera , look and design should not matters , it the function of the system , what the point of having a nice looking cabinets with led lights and , in the end it always give you problems and causes fungus . This is to share with my experience with the Aipo Dry cabinets

Apparently Ms Mok is still uncontactable.

Hope if anyone know Ms Mok personally, or able to reach her, please let her know that many Aipo cabinet users wish to take back their dry cabinets.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.