Ahm 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Who's going this year? Any csers? :think:

Yup, me!

To run the half marathon of course. :bsmilie:

Me also running, cannot shoot anybody... dunno should be :( or :)
This year goodie bag suk like nobody business.

im running too.

next time don sign up liao, don hv to pay, since the goodie bag sucks
just go for the run on the day itself

Hannor, like last time.... but got the year with the run 40K plus steps green wordings white tshirt that one very nice.... then... this year had to come out this stupid godforsaken look like singapore tourism board sponsored tshirt.

what's in the goodie bag?

Vouchers from NATIONAL DAY. Vouchers for 5 Pastamania dollars and another voucher at 10 or 20% for Pastamania which cannot be used together, a CD-R from Imation, and the best of the lot is a 40% voucher for Reebok products at Stadium outlets. And some Activade drink which tastes like **** even when chilled. Think that's all, maybe got some other brochures and stuff....Oh one last item, free SNAG magazine from Nov/Dec 05. Tshirt also la of kos. Good ah!!!

Running, and I agree the goodie bag sux! Hopefully the finisher's medal will be nice, its usually the only thing I keep anyway.

I think, to many of us, running and completing the distance is our primary aim and whatever in the goodie bag is just secondary. Of course, it would be nice to have some nice goodies but at the end of the day, completing the distance the distance especially to those who bettered their personal timing, give them immense satisfaction than what is in the bag. I ran once but too bad all these while I have been too lazy to do it again. Wish all those participants have an enjoyable run.

Klose said:
Who's going this year? Any csers? :think:

bro you going to shoot?

londonray said:
bro you going to shoot?

run :sweat: in the midst of my civilian conversion course ;(

harrynkl said:
kana call to run who running the 10km

I'm going to be an illusionist on Sunday. In no physical cond to run :sweat:

Klose said:
I'm going to be an illusionist on Sunday. In no physical cond to run :sweat:

wow bro.... good luck with the 21km... most of us just walk...

I can tell you are all not from SCE. ;p SCE have incentive to complete 21km within a given time ;p

That time kena forced to run the whole 21km by my unit's RSM.. once per lifetime is enough! Hur hur. Can anyone tell that I don't like running? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.