Age of War: Descent of Zeon Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybearbrick

Nov 16, 2004
An earlier photoshop of a Zaku II that I had done earlier in 2006.
Please ignore the URL in the image, since my fotopic account had already been suspended.

Created from these pictures:
Only uploaded two because back then was not very good at taking photos and they didn't seem to turn out nice.

Nice one :), the only nitpicks I got are:

Zaku's eye and gun's foresight should be glowing.....the other Zakus and Gouf looked too 'in line', more straggled might give better sense of depth and realism.......even better if there are enemies.......just my nitpicks lah.....:bsmilie:

I can't see the other photo clearly coz it is too small, and the link seems to be broken........

Are you a modeller? I feel you got potential for these kind of photos, for they are among best I had seen so far, but still see rooms for improvement! :thumbsup:

Nice one, the only nitpicks I got are:

Zaku's eye and gun's foresight should be glowing.....the other Zakus and Gouf looked too 'in line', more straggled might give better sense of depth and realism.......even better if there are enemies.......just my nitpicks lah.....

I can't see the other photo clearly coz it is too small, and the link seems to be broken........

Are you a modeller? I feel you got potential for these kind of photos, for they are among best I had seen so far, but still see rooms for improvement!

Good point, i missed out on that.
Too bad I dumped the raw file, or else I can edit it again.
:cry:

Agree that the Gouf and Zaku in the background looked rather fake, lack the bokeh I guess.
Yes, I had done a number of Gundam model kits, recently participated in the competition in Suntec. But I CMI lah.... anyway, I have not done any EFSF units or Gundam, since the rest of the Gundam that I have done are from Cosmic Era and does not fit in. So I assumed that the enemies here are the civilians... :bsmilie:

Thanks for the encouragement. I have always loved to do my own green screen thingy.
I hope not to reach a point where I can no longer improve and nothing is perfect.
But do hope that one day can do some product advertisements for print though.... hehehe
still far....
:think:

Just in case you are curious of the one I submitted for participation.
These pictures definitely do not deserve a thread itself, so shall post it in here.
I am an amateur compared to most of the other participants.
That was also the last of the one that I have done.
After I took my photography more seriously, got no time for modelling...
Work, Family, Toys and Photography
there just ain't got anymore room to spare....

GM Sniper Custom Ver.Ka

from zero...
6ac596975d.jpg

to studio...
untitlednb7.jpg

to hero...
0c0a5f22b3.jpg

:thumbsup: Very nice... Like those front pic of the box of the model kit... ;)

Just in case you are curious of the one I submitted for participation.
These pictures definitely do not deserve a thread itself, so shall post it in here.
I am an amateur compared to most of the other participants.
That was also the last of the one that I have done.
After I took my photography more seriously, got no time for modelling...
Work, Family, Toys and Photography
there just ain't got anymore room to spare....

You call your modelling standard Amauter?!?!? :confused: :bsmilie:

Haha yup, time is always not enough. I like to do modelling last time but my standard is only at the 'recruit' level (seriously). Like admiring them more than building them actually although I still buy them from time to time resulting in boxes of unassemble kits piling in my storeroom....hence the assembled models like Zeonography, Fix Figuration etc series appeal to me more now although they are very expensive.

Keep up the good work!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.