AG 157 outing - Sun 14 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
Background
"AG" means "Anything Goes", as in your gear, your media does not matter. What matters is that we all have a good time, making new friends, and making nice pictures. At every AG outing, there'll be chance for all to share and to learn about composing and seeing. And you get to learn about the places we go to.

The series is original, outings to promote friendship and photography but minus the equipment comparisons. The one thing that sets us apart is our intimate knowledge of Singapore and the places we go to, it's heritage, it's stories. Started in May 2003 and up to 150 outings, the AG series has been a prime model for others to emulate and imitate, even down to the text/captions used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : Sunday, 14 May 06
Time : 8.00am to meet up.

#157 - Up & Across

The group will be limited to around 5-6 pax for optimal movement. Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. This outing will involve a fair amount of walking. Do expect scenics & abstracts, among other genres we may encounter.

As this is a Licensed AG outing, we'll definitely have the the originator of the AG outings series, Azure, joining us. So you can be assured of the quality, with the quality sharing known to be the hallmark of the original AG series.

Those keen to go, kindly PM me your name (not nick) and contact number/email so that we can keep in touch and contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply only to complete PMs. Registration closes by Wed, 10 May 2359hrs. In the event of more sign-ups than places, the allocation will be decided by ballot. Details will only be sent to you via PM on 12 May.

Folks who sign up, please make a point to be punctual or early. We won't wait for latecomers.

For those curious, expect some high-rise shooting as well as ground exploration ;)

Hi I am interested to join... but may i know what time it will ends?

We'll adjourn for lunch at eleven-ish. However, if you have to leave earlier, it's perfectly fine with me, just let me know.

Thank you all for the support. There are more signups than slots, so I'm closing this outing now and will be conducting the balloting soon.
PMs/emails will be sent out by 12 May as mentioned.

roninwolf said:
Thank you all for the support. There are more signups than slots, so I'm closing this outing now and will be conducting the balloting soon.
PMs/emails will be sent out by 12 May as mentioned.

Hi, am i too late this time? :embrass: If there is anyone who is pulling out, can i join?

Cheers!

I'm sry ludwig, I've already closed the registration. Gotta be fair to those who were early. How abt signing up for other AGs? Like Blur Shadow's AG158 (River Cruise) on 20th or Azure's AG159 on 21st.

roninwolf said:
I'm sry ludwig, I've already closed the registration. Gotta be fair to those who were early. How abt signing up for other AGs? Like Blur Shadow's AG158 (River Cruise) on 20th or Azure's AG159 on 21st.

No problem pal, will keep a definitely join u pros out there one day. My lens no IS, so i think if i go on the cruise, i will end up taking blur blur photos. :) Anyway very nice for u people to organise such events. Will keep a look out for other outings. thanks!

Hey ludwig!

I can assure you that you don't need IS or any complicated equipment to get great photos for my boat ride. We have numerous dSLR and prosumer users without the benefit of IS/VR/AS technologies. I myself was using a PnS camera. So don't worry about equipment levels yeah! AG outings have never been about equipment. Do drop me a PM if you are interested.

Sorry for the delay, PMs have been sent out.

ludwig: please do not worry about the equipment at all. They should be the least of your worries, especially when attending AG outings. I myself is using a prosumer camera that is already out-of-production. Look forward to seeing you on future outings.

roninwolf said:
Sorry for the delay, PMs have been sent out.

ludwig: please do not worry about the equipment at all. They should be the least of your worries, especially when attending AG outings. I myself is using a prosumer camera that is already out-of-production. Look forward to seeing you on future outings.

Yeah yeah wil definitely join you guys another time. Too late to decide to do anything le, have to accompany my mommy tmr. Hopefully will see the fruit of the gathering. :)

Thanks guys once again for organising the AG... had a good time... :bsmilie:
PanoramicofJB_1.jpg

Taking a nap before makan time with wifey.... :)

So u did manage your pano :)
Just hope this outing had been a very fun and fruitful one for all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.