After Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

cillin

Apr 17, 2002
Jurong West
Visit site
afterrain.jpg

Nice! And I think it would be better if without the diagonal branch on the lower left corner. :)

Pls advise what are the possible way to get rid of the diagonal branch? Need graphcis software to change area by area? Post of the pic I post does not go through software processing, not sure how to do it. Tks:)

actually i find it quite nice liao
although the diagonal thingy is quite distracting

and IMO it will look nicer if the background is blurer
more DOF?

Originally posted by cillin
Pls advise what are the possible way to get rid of the diagonal branch? Need graphcis software to change area by area? Post of the pic I post does not go through software processing, not sure how to do it. Tks:)

Hmm... maybe the best way is to ask someone to hold it and get it out of the way when shooting, or maybe recompose by moving a little, or perhaps to include the diagonal branch into the picture... ;)

For this pic you can still use Photoshop to edit it a little to remove the branch, but it will take some works to do so...

As for the DOF personally I think it is just nice: it isn't really distracting and gives a good indication of where this shot was taken, while complementing the main subject in the foreground. :)

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
actually i find it quite nice liao
although the diagonal thingy is quite distracting

and IMO it will look nicer if the background is blurer
more DOF?

should be less DOF... cos u have to lessen the amount of distance in focus

Status
Not open for further replies.