After Mudpie

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Alittle OOF at the front (knife's handle)... was on a very low shuutle handheld.

plate.jpg

Maybe could have shifted the front plate more to the right...lower right cropped off...and the back plate more into the picture.
Not a bad try... nice night lighting. Hehe...supper rite?
:)

Originally posted by sbs99
Maybe could have shifted the front plate more to the right...lower right cropped off...and the back plate more into the picture.
Not a bad try... nice night lighting. Hehe...supper rite?
:)

Yep supper at Glera....

I feel that you are focusing too much on the plate in the foreground. You should try to observe other elements around the surrounding. When you compose an image, think of the whole thing as a total. I can see some stong shapes forming. Circles. However, you need to compose it better to strengthen this element, giving the audience a total experience and visual interest.

Originally posted by excentrique
I feel that you are focusing too much on the plate in the foreground. You should try to observe other elements around the surrounding. When you compose an image, think of the whole thing as a total. I can see some stong shapes forming. Circles. However, you need to compose it better to strengthen this element, giving the audience a total experience and visual interest.

Like I said it was handheld...anyway it was a trial shot. But kinda cool after I view the pic. Will try again if ever eat there again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.