After Edison's Incident, Would You Send Your Lappy Back If There Is A Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot understand y he speak in such incomprehensible English. and of cos, i gave up long ago trying to understand y in the world he loves goin around half naked n sharing these crazy vids of his. :bsmilie:

i wonder wat will happen if his lappy broke down n he brings it in for the repair?
wonder wat fotos will they dig out??

man, its all too visual for me! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i think the lappy shop will break down... whole lot of them sent to mental hospital... :devil:

i wonder wat will happen if his lappy broke down n he brings it in for the repair?
wonder wat fotos will they dig out??
if all this is his public self

IMAGINE THE MONSTER HIS PRIVATE SELF MUST BE

all zhi pai, probably self-loving, then when the repair shop person click, expecting to see some scandalous thing, he will blow kisses to the camera and tell them that he's been waiting for them to open it

skally he go and send one laptop to every repair shop in the hope that can get hot news like edison :bsmilie:

In one of Taiwanese TV program, the invited celebrities and one so called English teacher
talks about the standard of English in Singapore. They said the standard of English here is
generally bad e.g. like to say thanks that sounds like "dance" & etc. People here likes to
call or address strangers as Uncles or Aunties.

[vid]eYuIg7Tnc7g[/vid]

think their english also no better...

all zhi pai, probably self-loving, then when the repair shop person click, expecting to see some scandalous thing, he will blow kisses to the camera and tell them that he's been waiting for them to open it

skally he go and send one laptop to every repair shop in the hope that can get hot news like edison :bsmilie:

IMH full house...

well, instead of us, we should actually send him in... 1 vs majority... he should be there... :devil:

This edison really multi-talented,

Acting,posing,photography and videography all v good:thumbsup:
i am am not wrong, i saw frm another forum who managed to find the exif of the file, it was said he was using d70...

anw.. yea, i guess removing the hdd is the best method, but then

my lappy is 3 years warrenty, if i going to open it, i will viol the warrently, how leh??? i believe some buddies will have similar problem

its all too visual for me... :hung:

i am am not wrong, i saw frm another forum who managed to find the exif of the file, it was said he was using d70...

anw.. yea, i guess removing the hdd is the best method, but then

my lappy is 3 years warrenty, if i going to open it, i will viol the warrently, how leh??? i believe some buddies will have similar problem

i can do repairs for ur lappy.. if u include ur HDD in it. :bsmilie:

but wat do u haf in ur HDD???? :devil:

whenever i send my computer to repair, I will insist on going where my computer is going.
if they do not allow me to go, then i will ask them to do it on the spot.

Usually i don't save much stuffs on my laptop, everything would be saved on thumbdrives with passwords.

imagine tis...

Before viewing...

150px-Robinnightwing1.JPG

After viewing...

ROJ4.jpg

assuming Steven Lim's computer broke down...

Last words of the computer technician: "ARRRGGGHHHHH....MY EEEYEEESSSSS!!! NOOOOOOOoooooo.........*fade with echo*"

assuming Steven Lim's computer broke down...

Last words of the computer technician: "ARRRGGGHHHHH....MY EEEYEEESSSSS!!! NOOOOOOOoooooo.........*fade with echo*"

Still got last words ar?

I thought will be like...

Man enter room with laptop to repair.

1 Hour later

Smell of decomposed leak out from room...

Man died and decomposed beyond recognition... police investigated and smell foul play...

Still got last words ar?

I thought will be like...

Man enter room with laptop to repair.

1 Hour later

Smell of decomposed leak out from room...

Man died and decomposed beyond recognition... police investigated and smell foul play...

machiam more n more like watching a Tape from the Ring. :bsmilie:

Wouldn't it be smart to always put "interesting" content on an external drive, preferably a flash memory drive of some sort that's not used for anything else, rather than clutter an internal drive that could be susceptible to scrutiny?

It seems any time that a computer goes into service here, the technicians check the drive(s) for objectionable material. It just seems best not to put the material anywhere it's going to be found.

Looking at the video, I think their standard of English is far worse than even Singaporeans for whom English is not a primary mode of communication.

I mean, mistaking Dance for Thanks?

And what's with that atrocious way of pronouncing Tissue paper? Is he saying that Singaporeans pronounce it that way? Or is he the only one who pronounces it that way?

[vid]eYuIg7Tnc7g[/vid]

think their english also no better...

I was watching that particular episode when it was broadcasted. To be fair, I think Singaporeans have a pretty high level of English compared to other countries in the region. However, I feel that the original contributor of the clip is taking things a bit out of context.
The episode is around 40 mins long, and that particular clip is only like a mere 30s of the entire show. The episode title was "Celebs' broken English" and most of the episode was just about mocking their own lousy English standard and how they get around things. The celebs never explicitly said that our English standard is bad or worse than them, just that they could not understand the accent here and find it a bit strange. I think we are just taking their expression too literally.

Think about it this way, if a native English speaker finds our accent odd and difficult to get used to, it will be a lot more difficult for non-native English speakers, with possibly lower standards, to comprehend what we are talking about.

I think it's just a misunderstanding, we shouldn't take things too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.