Advise needed: is Pentax A 50 f/1,2 still available NEW?

looks like I've just got to bite the bullet... still can't believe I'm taking the plunge....

Problem with legacy Pentax lenses are that they have been usable on the dslr unlike some other brands which orphaned the old mount. There is also the issue of the lens being out of production and that drives up the price as well.

I hope I will knock myself out with its Bokeh, sharpness wide open and contrast.. what else is expected for the big bucks I'll be spending?

Never had issues wif my version on d Bokeh dept. keke. Its has a cult following for a good reason for its Bokeh.

Pentax A50 f1.2 is a good lens....i saw a website before there is a silver limited version....yum yum...hahaha...if cant buy, touch also shiok....:)

this one??

$image-2825555686.jpg

Rich bugger...

Hahah mine black color faded off and can see brass brass looks like black gold hahahaha....mine just tips of the iceberg compared to urs bro hehe

looks like I've just got to bite the bullet... still can't believe I'm taking the plunge.... I hope I will knock myself out with its Bokeh, sharpness wide open and contrast.. what else is expected for the big bucks I'll be spending?

Typically u have to search online n c how d lens renders before u even take d plunge. Bokeh quality can b subjective. Sharpness of these legacy lenses mostly can match modern lenses but its ample sharp enuff. Contrast will depend on d lens design n coating.

Hahah mine black color faded off and can see brass brass looks like black gold hahahaha....mine just tips of the iceberg compared to urs bro hehe

Mine r all cheap cheap lenses. Haha

anyone have suggestion on metal hood for this lens? thanks in advance