Advice needed on camera bag

rendezv0us

Mar 29, 2009
Singapore.
Hi all,

Im looking to buy a back pack for travelling purpose. Most importantly, i wanna put in my netbook, ipad and an olympus e-p3 with kit lens.
Other stuffs such as personal documents and a water bottle if possible.

Any good recommendations?

Tons. Do a search on here for "camera bag", it's a very very very very frequent question, usually with almost the exact same requirements as yours.

Thanks guys!

the streetwalker HD seems alil tad big. those ive searched under "Camera Bag" came in for dslr with loads of lens.

Is there anything smaller? e-p3 aint that bulky too.

Hi all,

Im looking to buy a back pack for travelling purpose. Most importantly, i wanna put in my netbook, ipad and an olympus e-p3 with kit lens.

Lowepro Compuday Photo 250 is my suggestion. It's what I use for the office when I want to shoot before or after work. Holds - K5 with lens, laptop, iPad, umbrella, water bottle, with a lot more space to spare..

Lowepro - CompuDay Photo 250

Lowepro Compuday Photo 250 is my suggestion. It's what I use for the office when I want to shoot before or after work. Holds - K5 with lens, laptop, iPad, umbrella, water bottle, with a lot more space to spare..

Lowepro - CompuDay Photo 250

HEY! thanks! look like something i had in mind. where did you get it?

rendezv0us said:
Hi all,

Try out kata 466i or 467i......

Tamrac Adventure 6 or 7. I've got the '7' and it'll fit your equipment, your tablet and netbook as well (these two will go however into the bottom compartment normally for the camera). There will be also excess space for you to put in other things too, e.g. travel guide.

The Official Tamrac Homepage - The leading manufacturer and distributor of camera, photography and camcorder bags

G'luck!

thk you all so much for the inputs. im going thru each of it slowly! :p