Advice for beijing trip, end dec.

Hi,

A quick question guys. I am planning a trip with the family. Some of the older folks have difficulty with walking around. I understand that most of the tourist areas are like our Resort Sentosa/Birdpark that offers those motorised tricycle or electric wheel chair to substitute the long walks?

Anyone can offer some positive answer?

I just got back from beijing. enjoyed the trip and thanks for all the advices here. they are all useful.

rprod, i dont see much motorised tricycle for rent but for forbidden city theres a few rental of wheelchairs. i paid 150rmb for 2hours , non electric wheelchair. but im not very sure how the charges are, the tour guide helped me with it. thats the only area i saw wheelchairs rental other attractions may have but im not sure about it.
hope this help.

Hi,

A quick question guys. I am planning a trip with the family. Some of the older folks have difficulty with walking around. I understand that most of the tourist areas are like our Resort Sentosa/Birdpark that offers those motorised tricycle or electric wheel chair to substitute the long walks?

Anyone can offer some positive answer?

Dec and Jan is very cold in Beijing if I am not wrong.

I last went Beijing in early March for Biz trip (approaching end of winter), the temperature is like 2-4 degrees and -1 - -3 degrees.

If the old folks cannot stand cold, i wun advise u to go during Dec.