Adrian & Wendy - Non-Bridal Pre-Wedding Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the overall series...but its pretty inconsistant imho...in terms of tones and the linkage btn some of the shots....

cheers...

Wow! great pics!! I like the humor of the pics as well, like the high tide, jumping off the bridge... so sweet! :lovegrin:

Great work! Joho! :bsmilie: Fantastic shot! See until my saliva dripped! :bsmilie:

Page 6 extreme right pic - The bride-to-be is dangle half body from nowhere, looks kind of weird.

Page 9 - Design a little out compared to all other pages. This could be due to the blue background. All other pages, you did not use a straight coloured background before. Consider using either a picture as background or montage more pictures to this page.

Page 11 extreme right pic - Maybe you can move the groom-to-be a little to the left instead of current, only showing his left eye and lost half the face.

Overall the composition and montage looks great. :thumbsup: Keep up the good work joho. :)

Great pics and layouts! I recipients will be very happy with them I'm sure.

Cant wait to see the album :p

sykestang said:
Page 6 extreme right pic - The bride-to-be is dangle half body from nowhere, looks kind of weird.

Page 9 - Design a little out compared to all other pages. This could be due to the blue background. All other pages, you did not use a straight coloured background before. Consider using either a picture as background or montage more pictures to this page.

Page 11 extreme right pic - Maybe you can move the groom-to-be a little to the left instead of current, only showing his left eye and lost half the face.

Overall the composition and montage looks great. :thumbsup: Keep up the good work joho. :)
hmm good point on pg 6... never really realised until u mentioned... :embrass:

yeah pg 9 seems different that way, but i guess mostly all the pages are different in some way, was not really mandatory to link the pages with some theme... i'm bad at that, even with my other collages.

pg 11 was intentional, actually i think with the print, it would chop off ever so slightly, so it'll be "worse" still. ;p

thanx for ur comments bro. :thumbsup:

jOhO said:
oh pls... cdo where got so easy saliva drop? :think: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I F@#$ Up CDO mah! :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Fantastic! A very different series. :thumbsup:

makes me feel like taking such a comprehensive series in future when I get married. :)
Can capture the serious moments, to light hearted ones, to casual shots, to even restuarants..wow..very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.