Adrenaline

Status
Not open for further replies.

fi5hbone

Jan 16, 2008
Think overenthusiastic dog meets overunfriendly cat.

I saw how the friendly demeanor of the cat towards me changed when this bubbly lassie came bounding along. I love adrenaline.

Next step: Capture a guy when another guy tries to hook on his girl.

adrenaline.jpg

On to the serious bit: Anything more that I could have done? I wanted to take the shot from behind the dog but the owner started talking to me and I did not have the chance. Would be nice to take a photo of the dog from behind the cat as well with the focus on that cat's arching, bristling back. Oh well, just an after thought.

Nice shot, however...

Paws are cut-off, and what's the cat "arching" at?

I remember such looks from my teachers when I used to piss them off.

Your teachers! With the arching back and all? I think some people might find it quite sexy.

For the paws, I honestly didn't think about capturing the paws and come to think of it, the picture does look funny without the paws. I was just so drawn to the face. Good point there. Pity I don't know when I will be able to get a chance like that again.

By the way, the cat was arching at a bubbly lassie. A very bubbly lassie.

Didn't get an idea of adrenaline. Just tension and confrontation, so title didnt suit the photo.
A pity the paws were chopped off.

One thing good about this photo is that it makes u wonder what the cat was staring at...

Guys, this is the critique corner...please help to maintain a high standard of discussions here by refraining from Kopitiam-style chitchat.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.