Adorable Baby Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony K

Jan 23, 2002
S'pore, AMK
Visit site
Just want to share the following info that I saw at a website.........
(I'm NOT associated to them in any way...)

http://pixelperfect.lycosasia.com/competitions/adorable_baby_contest/index.html

Excerpt :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you get the chance to show off your photographic skills and your baby! Simply submit the most adorable photograph of your baby and stand a chance to these prizes below:

1st Prize:
Canon Powershot A200 Digital Camera worth S$399 and
2 T-shirts with your winning photograph
(1 adult size, 1 baby size)

Consolation Prize:
10 sets of Sanyo Phone

Rules:

1. The baby featured in the photo must be between 0-3 years old.
2. Professional studio photos will be accepted only if you obtain the photographer’s release of any photo(s) you submit.
3. The parent, grandparent or guardian of the child must be the person submitting the photo.
4. All photos are not to be larger than 500kb.
5. If a selected winner cannot be contacted by phone, letter or email, the cash award will be forfeited and an alternat winner chosen.
6. Contestants retain ownership of their photos. Lycos Asia will not be held responsible in any way for misused photos.
7. If you wish to enter more than 1 photo into the contest, each photo will be considered as a separate entry.
8. When the contest has ended, Lycos Asia will contact the parents of the winning babies at the contact address supplied upon entering the contest.
9. This contest is for entertainment purposes only.
10. Judging is conducted fairly by a panel of parents and photographers with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. Judges decisions are final.
11. All entries must be submitted by the contest deadline. Any entry received after the deadline will not be considered.
12. This contest is only open to residents of Singapore.
13. Lycos Asia employees, judges and affiliates are not eligible to participate in any contest.
14. We will be contacting all winners via their email or contact number.
20. Parent/Guardian of winners authorise Lycos Asia to publish their name and photos.

http://pixelperfect.lycosasia.com/competitions/adorable_baby_contest/faqs/index.html?query=

General FAQs

1. Do I need to send more than one photo?
No. Only 1 photo will be judged for the contest. You may submit more than 1 photograph if you wish. Each photograph will be considered as a separate entry.

2. What are the prizes?
The Top prize winner will receive a Canon Powershot A200 Digital Camera worth $399.00 and a pair of T-shirts printed with the winning photograph. 10 winners will also receive a consolation prize of a set of Sanyo phone worth $100 each.

5. Who can enter?
All residents of Singapore are welcome to enter the contest. The baby featured in the photo should be 3 years or younger.

6. Can I submit photos over the Internet?
Yes, we only accept submissions in digital format over the internet. All photos submitted should be in jpeg format and less than 500Kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.