Abducted

duffydufs

Apr 20, 2009
Hi to All,
just want to share one pic we did last week. i hope we did justice for the theme.C&c are appreciated.
thanks for viewing

abducted.jpg

umm...

the "victims" look enjoy in panel 6

Good idea, but sadly I don't feel any energy in these shots.

justclarify, the victim look like he is enjoying the torture in panel 6. in my opinion, the if the victim face have a shocked look, this will be better.

justclarify, the victim look like he is enjoying the torture in panel 6. in my opinion, the if the victim face have a shocked look, this will be better.

thanks for your comments
will take note of that
:)

I like the last photo.

The photos could be darker to create the mood.

Hmmm to be honest... i dun feel the abducted feeling... more like some guy kena bully or something... there was this thread done qwhile back i think it was titled to kidnap a xmm or something... that one was really good.

For this series... maybe you could have shown the person actually being abducted, putting a cell phone to his face. stuff like tht. Valiant attempt though :thumbsup: just keep shooting you will get there!

Hmmm to be honest... i dun feel the abducted feeling... more like some guy kena bully or something... there was this thread done qwhile back i think it was titled to kidnap a xmm or something... that one was really good.

For this series... maybe you could have shown the person actually being abducted, putting a cell phone to his face. stuff like tht. Valiant attempt though :thumbsup: just keep shooting you will get there!

Thanks for the encouragement.i admit that my real intention was a rape scene but i failed to do that and I chose a wrong title for this.
By the way I saw that series too