A6000

Hi,

I'm using a Nex 6 + PZ 16-50 mm now and the AF isn't too good... I take candid shots of people and places and often need to focus fast enough before people get bored posing... so the a6000's AF seems rather attractive. I would prefer to buy a kit, just want to ask if the a6000 and 16-70 mm is sold as a kit? Or do I have to purchase separately? The 16-70 mm is really dear cos it's a Zeiss... but it seems to be a really solid lens... any comments for these two in combination?

Hi,

I'm using a Nex 6 + PZ 16-50 mm now and the AF isn't too good... I take candid shots of people and places and often need to focus fast enough before people get bored posing... so the a6000's AF seems rather attractive. I would prefer to buy a kit, just want to ask if the a6000 and 16-70 mm is sold as a kit? Or do I have to purchase separately? The 16-70 mm is really dear cos it's a Zeiss... but it seems to be a really solid lens... any comments for these two in combination?

1670F4CZ is not a kit lens. you have to purchase it separately.

Paiseh... forgot to ask, what is the highest quality JPEG file size like? My A900 generates anything from 15-22MB...

Saw some dust particles on my sensor. Tried using the auto clean function on the a6k But still there. Anyone Hv this problem too and have cleaned it?

The rear elements of my lens also Hv quite abit of dirt too. Bigger headache..:(

Saw some dust particles on my sensor. Tried using the auto clean function on the a6k But still there. Anyone Hv this problem too and have cleaned it?

The rear elements of my lens also Hv quite abit of dirt too. Bigger headache..:(

Send to sony service center and let them do the job
Take around 5 days

u got try using the blower to blow off the dust?

Dear fellows, I'm cracking my head to find out how to do bracketing with A6000 for past few shooting sessions. Tried google but no luck. Any kind soul figured it out and don't mind to do some typing here?

Thanks a lot!

Got it, Thanks pal!

for those still looking for the hotshoe protector, I found ready stock in the Sony shop in Bugis Junction. $12 a piece

Anyone knows of any shops besides Sony shop that sells E-mount Carl Zeiss lens? Looking for the Carl Zeiss 16-70mm f4 lens

Anyone knows of any shops besides Sony shop that sells E-mount Carl Zeiss lens? Looking for the Carl Zeiss 16-70mm f4 lens

Any shop at funan digital mall and penisula will do
SLRR
Click!
Cathay photo
MS color(AMK)
And BnS section

Alan photo quoted me quite a good price. U can try them.