A6000

I think the main issue with the rx100m3...it.cost more or the same same the a6k kit. Its not.cheap for a pns camera.

You pay for the fact you can pocket it anywhere u go.

To summarize:

A6000 - good in my pocket

RX100M3 - good in my wife's pocket

Wrong..you have 2,pockets so...

Buy for wife, then u can play with it also
kill 2 birds with 1 stone

I was told the sliver set only come in with kit, they dont carry the body only. Can I check if anybody can confirm this?
Thanks.

I was told the sliver set only come in with kit, they dont carry the body only. Can I check if anybody can confirm this? Thanks.
It's like they said. Sony's homepage should confirm that.
It's usually like that in all countries for all companies. Body only kits are black, I guess the most sold colour.

Last edited:
It's like they said. Sony's homepage should confirm that.
It's usually like that in all countries for all companies. Body only kits are black.

Thanks ageha.

I was told the sliver set only come in with kit, they dont carry the body only. Can I check if anybody can confirm this?
Thanks.

Yes it's true..That's why i had to sell my NEx6 with the lens..so that i could buy the a6k in silver with the kit

Yes it's true..That's why i had to sell my NEx6 with the lens..so that i could buy the a6k in silver with the kit

Thanks spinworkxroy. Never have a mirrorless camera before so don't know about it haha. Been using canon dslr so was thinking of getting a lighter system.

Thanks spinworkxroy. Never have a mirrorless camera before so don't know about it haha. Been using canon dslr so was thinking of getting a lighter system.
No EOS M2?

[video=youtube_share;_3PvbjCv6-g]http://youtu.be/_3PvbjCv6-g[/video]

;)

Last edited:

Haha, you and many people i know..the trend is now Mirrorless...I too came from 60D to 5dMk3...first mirrorless was the EOS M and it was horrible and that made me lose hope...but then...i realise it wasn't a problem with Mirrorless..it was a problem with Canon being years behind everyone...so...i made the ultimate jump and sold all my Canon away and went A7r and Nex6 and now A6000...Alwasys chasing the latest in technology hehe.

Tried the EOS-M2 recently. the AF is very fast and snappy. but the user interface and ergonomics still suck.
The touch UI is actually well done compared to the competition but they seriously lack lenses! 3 are not enough. :p

Anyone noticed if their A6000 will drain the battery even when it is off ?

Any remedy ?

be more specific; all batteries will lose their charge even when the camera's switched off.

you need to state to what degree the batteries are being drained.