A6000

Can try M S Color at Amk look for Jack

Are you using zone AF or Wide AF? Those phase detect green squares only work in Wide AF mode.. Also, the lenses need the firmware updated to support the phase detect. check your lens firmware and see if they meet the requirement for phase detect.
I love the Face detet together with the wide WF phase detech in AF-C, the camera tracks incredibly during my event..the last camera i used that managed to do likewise was the camera i used for the same event last year...the 1DX...the a6k is in the same league...but it's BETTER becuase of the EVF..i know how the photos will look like before i take the photo

Thanks. Just solved the problem due to firmware issues. Need to upgrade to version 02 for old lenses. This time round Sony has been very successful with their recent launches, especially RX100 M3, A6000 and A7S. Wallet feels lighter too.

Thanks. Just solved the problem due to firmware issues. Need to upgrade to version 02 for old lenses. This time round Sony has been very successful with their recent launches, especially RX100 M3, A6000 and A7S. Wallet feels lighter too.

LOL you dont say.

Not only wallet...bank account also easier to manage now...lesser figures to look at haha..and most of the time it's empty so no need to see

hi, just wanna ask
i saw in the web page compabillity for a6000
the SEL16f28 is not listed there
i know that the sel18-55 can be updated to be compatible with a6000 hybrid AF
but how about the SEL16F28 ?
thank you.

hi, just wanna ask
i saw in the web page compabillity for a6000
the SEL16f28 is not listed there
i know that the sel18-55 can be updated to be compatible with a6000 hybrid AF
but how about the SEL16F28 ?
thank you.

I don't think it does. There isn't any firmware update and even for the NEX6 it doesn't support PDAF i believe..at least it's not in the supported list..Honestly, maybe at 16mm, and f2.8, there isn't a need for PDAF? The CDAF should work equally as well..it's quite wide anyways.

ok, thx
by the way where to find these in Singapore ?
i need a screen protector for the LCD cause sony LCD is very was to scratch , my Nex 5 lcd scratch within few days :(
anyway which is better the Glass one ? or the original semi hard from sony ? and where to find in Singapore ?
also whats the price of SEL 36F18 in singapore ?
one more thing what camera strap and bags that are recommended for this camera with the kit lens, 55-210, and the 35f18 ?
i was thinking of a hand strap vs neck strap.
thank you so much,
please advice me where to get thos accecories in Singapore as i will be in singapoer for holiday next week, thank you.

one more thing what camera strap and bags that are recommended for this camera with the kit lens, 55-210, and the 35f18 ?

I got a Crumpler neck strap from the Crunpler store at the basement of Raffles City. $24 and it's padded - good and cheap!

ok, thx
by the way where to find these in Singapore ?
i need a screen protector for the LCD cause sony LCD is very was to scratch , my Nex 5 lcd scratch within few days :(
anyway which is better the Glass one ? or the original semi hard from sony ? and where to find in Singapore ?
also whats the price of SEL 36F18 in singapore ?
thank you so much,
please advice me where to get thos accecories in Singapore as i will be in singapoer for holiday next week, thank you.

You can find most accessories that you need, and even more, at Funan and Peninsula plaza (just across the road). Hand or neck strap is up to the individual and use. I have both though for different purposes.

For neck strap, this works very well for me http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/791880-REG/Crumpler_ID_08A_Industry_Disgrace_Camera_Strap.html

Last edited:
ok thx
regarding the screen protector thingy
is the glass one better or the sony original semi hard ?
and also i need DH1758 1.7 tele extender for birding with my 55-210
do anyone know where to get it in singapore ?
than you

ok thx
than you

however good A6000's high iso performance is, using the 55210 with the 1.7 is going to give about f/11 at 357mm, not even bright daylight is going to allow u to get the fast shutter speed required.

well i don't know for sure
but i read on the preview forums there are several people recommend that combination
the Sony mentioned don't go between the lens and the body like a standard TC, they screw onto the filter threads of the lens itself. They do not cause a loss of any light unlike a "standard" teleconverter.
anybody know where to get the sony DH1758?

btw how much is the price for SEL35F18 in singapore ?

ok thx
than you

I am using the Sony Semi hard. Had good experiences with the Semi Hard one for my RX100, so I bought it for my A6000 too. Which one better? I don't know. More of personal preference bah. The semihard one has a black bezel with the Sony logo. It sorts of blends in with the screen itself, making it less obvious u have a screen protector on.

I am using the Sony Semi hard. Had good experiences with the Semi Hard one for my RX100, so I bought it for my A6000 too. Which one better? I don't know. More of personal preference bah. The semihard one has a black bezel with the Sony logo. It sorts of blends in with the screen itself, making it less obvious u have a screen protector on.

Where you buy the semi hard? I'm using that for the a7r...i've been looking for it for the a6k but no where has stock..
Keep going to Sony at 313 but no stock..order from them almost 2mths liao still no stock..Sony so hard to make more stock?

Where you buy the semi hard? I'm using that for the a7r...i've been looking for it for the a6k but no where has stock..
Keep going to Sony at 313 but no stock..order from them almost 2mths liao still no stock..Sony so hard to make more stock?

Order from ebay faster la bro

Got mine from the Sony Shop at Serangoon NEX

Might be a bit late, but an informative review about the A6000 which includes detailed instructions on how to set and use the various AF modes and also HDR/Bracketing functions:

[video=youtube;hkBnze9wUQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkBnze9wUQU[/video]

Order from ebay faster la bro

I know..i just thought Sony SG won't take that long so i kept telling myself maybe next week, maybe next week...2months of that liao..haha..
Oh well, i'm going overseas next week, so maybe i try to find it overseas then...maybe better luck..cannot find then come back SG and order from ebay

Roy