A5N: Singapore vs Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongping

Aug 14, 2006
Some photos from Saturday's test.

John Kirwan fielded a Japanese team comprising mostly of second stringers, but notwithstanding that, Singapore played a very disciplined game and despite the 45-15 loss, had much to cheer about at the final whistle.

3556859430_53c8a7de9f.jpg

Japan's Shinsuke NAKAMURA tackling Singapore's Steve HORSFALL, Asian Five Nations 2009, Yio Chu Kang stadium

3556920260_a5102dbe5f.jpg

Touetsu TAUFA powering his way past Singapore defenders off the base of a scrum.

3556931802_b34205f889.jpg

Takashi KUKUTANI (L), Hitoshi ONO (C) and Touetsu TAUFA (R) attempt to win possession in a ruck, Asian Five Nations 2009, Yio Chu Kang stadium

3556139495_580aec6657.jpg

Inside centre Yuta IMAMURA enroute to adding five points for the Brave Blossoms in a 45-15 win over Singapore during an Asian Five Nations 2009 match.

3558613824_ac6f2e482f.jpg

Japanese scrumhalf Fumiaki TANAKA looks to unleash his backline off a scrum during a game against Singapore in the Asian Five Nations 2009 tournament.

3559273773_648d47f777.jpg

Singapore's Ryan CUMBERS being gang tackled by Hitoshi ONO, Kensuke HATAKEYAMA (black scrumcap) and Yoshitaka NAKAYAMA (gray scrumcap), Asian Five Nations 2009, Yio Chu Kang stadium

great shots kongping and you even know the player's names !

nice shots bro ,if u dont mind me asking how do you know what matches are up at yio chu kang stadium .My bro and I have been wanting to see one .

great work as usual! Do u take students? :)

Don't joke lah... =P

great shots kongping and you even know the player's names !

nice shots bro ,if u dont mind me asking how do you know what matches are up at yio chu kang stadium .My bro and I have been wanting to see one .

i love the colours. you unsaturate it abit?

Thanks guys. International test matches are usually receive a fair bit publicity. Failing which, you can always go to the SRU webpage for the latest happenings.

nice shots kongping, its been a long time :)

Yes, it's been a while! You're back from UK for the long haul? Or just for a holiday?

Good shots. The actions were intense and you captured them well. I like the processing too. :thumbsup:

WONDERFUL PICS:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I am putting my hands onto sports too, manly becos of my kids (rugby)
I will be mounting a 300 AF4 on a D70. To add some distance I am contemplating adding a telecon between 1.4 to 2X older versions (non AF) to close in. Would it be difficult without the AF function for such sports photography? i have never used any telecon before...:dunno:

I will be very grateful for some tips:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.