A40 users pls come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherlyn

Jul 17, 2002
@}-`--.--
Hi, just wondering how many existing A40 users are left..

1. Cherlyn :p

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
6. xlx:angel: :angel:

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
7. roninwolf

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
7. roninwolf
8.pisces25

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
6. xlx
7. roninwolf
8.pisces25
9.sale_gtk

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
6. xlx
7. roninwolf
8.pisces25
9.sale_gtk
10. meng

who is using the C210?

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
6. xlx
7. roninwolf
8.pisces25
9.sale_gtk
10. meng
11. Kei

Question: What do you do when your A40 simply refuse to focus ? I thought of using a torchlight to better illuminate the subject, but that would just make the light metering go off.

Then I thought of putting a high contrast picture in front of the subject (when the subject is near) to let the cam focus, then take away that picture. Haven't tried this yet. :light:

just checking if someone still using the old trusty C210, cheap and good for A40 :)
Originally posted by ChinShiong
Hmm... why do you ask ? ;p

actually, i use manual mode most of the time, so if I use a torchlight, the metering will not be affected right?
Question: What do you do when your A40 simply refuse to focus ? I thought of using a torchlight to better illuminate the subject, but that would just make the light metering go off.

Then I thought of putting a high contrast picture in front of the subject (when the subject is near) to let the cam focus, then take away that picture. Haven't tried this yet. :light:

Yah..c210 is cheap and good..

I usually prefocus at an object at a similiar distance..
And I use manual mode. Hence no biggie on the metering.. :)

But the white balance might be abit cranky if you are shining orange light from the torch at the subject..

1. Cherlyn
2. Nerd
3. Ar^Meow
4. djchris
5. ChinShiong
6. xlx
7. roninwolf
8.pisces25
9.sale_gtk
10. meng
11. Kei
12. MeNaCeWu (i'm still stuck)

get so frustrated that i just shoot :p
some times lucky lucky, your subject will be clear and sharp, well, it depends on luck really

Status
Not open for further replies.