A sweet lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pic u posted is sooooo small...

nobody can see anything to comment... try posting up a larger version??

I'm still figuring out how to post picture here cos this is my first attempt....thousand apology! :)

DSC_04432.jpg

IMO.. cropped at the wrong place, or composition not good.

Thanks for your comment....will take note on this :)

Maybe just explain a little further.. the overall picture might be better if the model's feet is not cropped away. or you could crop at the knee/waist area..

KangJingquan_CambodianGirl_SM_S5Pro.jpg

What about this pic here, aren't they the same kind of crop?

ya, cropping away the feet and the shadows is not very nice for a portrait style picture..

but if its like a shot like this somehow the effect isn't so bad... maybe its bcos of the subject, the feeling and the emotion translated...

KangJingquan_CambodianGirl_SM_S5Pro.jpg

Dear Levis, please ask for permission/have references if you are gonna rip the photo off the net. :thumbsd:

FYI the photo belongs to me and i am not too impressed with your ethics. Please remove the photo.

PS: i have PMed you.

Last edited:
btw, i realised the cambodian girl link of the photo with the photobucket's nick: h ttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r101/zonevifreak/KangJingquan_CambodianGirl_SM_S5Pro.jpg

and zonevifreak also hosted by LX3chua http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6185330&postcount=69

are from the same photobucket nick.. see the link for the below photo he posted htt p://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r101/zonevifreak/June2010NGCover.jpg

same guy or not i dunno but i hope Levis comes out and clear the air.

Last edited:

Dear Levis.

I am a friend of wheresmycheese. Please REMOVE HIS PHOTO AND REFRAIN FROM USING OTHER PEOPLE'S IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Or should we report you to the moderators? I believe you have BROKEN THE RULES of this forum.

btw, i realised the cambodian girl link of the photo with the photobucket's nick: h ttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r101/zonevifreak/KangJingquan_CambodianGirl_SM_S5Pro.jpg

and zonevifreak also hosted by LX3chua http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6185330&postcount=69

are from the same photobucket nick.. see the link for the below photo he psoted htt p://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r101/zonevifreak/June2010NGCover.jpg

oh no clone account exposed :bigeyes:

levis/zonifreak/LX3chua - please clarify your status with me via PM by the end of today, 15/9, 1700H, or else i will de-reg all THREE accounts for being clones.

levis - the last fella caught pirating someone else pic was given the courtesy to respond to the allegations by the mods. i will extend the same courtesy to you, and kindly clarify with wheresmycheese (wheresmycheese; pls update me on the progress?) by today, 1700H. failing which, you will be banned from clubsnap.

this thread will be locked as evidence. and, levis, don't bother deleting the pic from your photobucket account before PMing wheresmycheese. if you do that, it is a sign of guilt, and you will still be de-registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.