i'll be a good one someday
DSC_3728.jpg

do comeback again, will ya
DSC_3750.jpg

the end
DSC_3508.jpg

tks for viewing!

Wah .... got good director....

Nice pics..:thumbsup::thumbsup: though some are under abit.

:thumbsd:

Those who think this is a good shot, shame on you and don't regard yourself as nature lover or photographer.

Technically, all the photo is lousy
Too much cropping :thumbsd:
Too much noise :thumbsd:
Poor lighting control :thumbsd:

Very soon, this will be more posting like, spider & me, my pet spider, my pet butterfly etc. :sticktong

thanks for viewing!

This is such a cute spider! I've never seen it before. It looks so unique, with green head and black/cream bumble-bee-like striped butt. Can anyone ID it?

Can the photographer share where he spotted this photogenic cutie? Was there just one or a few?

Btw, you dof seems pretty deep. What was the aperture and focal length you used?

This is such a cute spider! I've never seen it before. It looks so unique, with green head and black/cream bumble-bee-like striped butt. Can anyone ID it?

Can the photographer share where he spotted this photogenic cutie? Was there just one or a few?

Btw, you dof seems pretty deep. What was the aperture and focal length you used?

tks WuffRuff! spotted it around a construction site along Toa Payoh Rise, near the Lions home for the aged on my way to the plant nursery. 'ts the only one i saw there but the second time i encountered the same spiecy.

first time i shoot using this setting on a reversed 50mm: f/11, 1/200, iso800. above images are post processed to have a '300 movie' effect. here's how it look like as shot:

DSC_3452.jpg

DSC_3487.jpg

again tks!

It looks good IMO, not the best but good. The story kept me looking all the way to the end of the series. As I've said before, you've gone a long way... keep on shooting, improvement will naturally follow too.

also, keep in mind that you can't make everybody happy. shoot what you want and how you want it.

The 300 effect is quite unique for a macro type shot btw.

It looks good IMO, not the best but good. The story kept me looking all the way to the end of the series. As I've said before, you've gone a long way... keep on shooting, improvement will naturally follow too.

also, keep in mind that you can't make everybody happy. shoot what you want and how you want it.

The 300 effect is quite unique for a macro type shot btw.

Tks Leyo dude! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.