A short review of the 10D

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you can see, at high ISO, 10D shots is much cleaner than d60 pix. A great feature!!

Originally posted by tomshen
All you can see, at high ISO, 10D shots is much cleaner than d60 pix. A great feature!!

yes i agree....that ISO 1600 looks very good...

streetshooter - can u post a ISO 3200 example here? :D

Originally posted by ckiang
Initial impressions from my short hands-on in the shop, compared to Nikon D100.

10D:....
CK

if only someone can invent a converter to fit nikon lens within canon camera ... AF still remains ...

sure make money !! or a universal converter .. design to fit any lens on any camera !! :D

Originally posted by tomshen

hey tomshen , have your brought 10D ? time to change your website to 10D advertisements ... :rbounce:

Originally posted by oceanxp
hey tomshen , have your brought 10D ? time to change your website to 10D advertisements ... :rbounce:
Me? hehe, I am not equipment sensitive, Sigma also happy :p Yes I will upgrade ... at least one year later... Maybe a 1D successor, better and cheaper. :D If got money, buy L lenses first.

Originally posted by Red Dawn
yes i agree....that ISO 1600 looks very good...

streetshooter - can u post a ISO 3200 example here? :D

Mind me saying this, the user of conventional camera always looking for low ISO but the digital camera user are looking at high ISO. Anybody do comparison? I would like to know.

Cheers.

Originally posted by SniperD
this is so tempting...

guess after handling the Tandy from Wai..... I'm bowled over.

It's 10D for me liao... hope to have it by end of April :D

u have caught the Tandy Virus from me....BUY BUY BUY :devil: :devil: :devil:

Actually, there is such a thing. A converter to fit Nikon lenses on a Canon body. Just go to the B&H website to find out more.

If one of my friends were coming back to Singapore, I would go and ask him to get me one.

Originally posted by agape01
Actually, there is such a thing. A converter to fit Nikon lenses on a Canon body. Just go to the B&H website to find out more.

If one of my friends were coming back to Singapore, I would go and ask him to get me one.

but then you will lose autofocus and some of the other electronic functions.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Not a problem. Nobody buys the 1D for its autofocus anyway, right? :D

I always wanted to make a DIY pinhole lens for my SLR. No need to focus...

About the converter to use Nikon lenses on Canon bodies, I was thinking more towards the arena of Macro photography. As far as I am concerned, Nikon rules in this area and I strongly believe that Nikon's line of Microphotography lenses beats Canon's line flat.

So imagine using Nikon lenses onto Canon bodies. I think that it is like cross mating two systems together which makes it the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.