****A shoot not to be missed- 27th May Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdesert

Aug 14, 2003
Come join us for an enjoyable shoot...

Date: 27 May Sat
Time: 0930-1pm (3hrs shoot with half break in btw)
Venue: (Somewhere quite central) Outdoors/ *maybe indoors too, see bonus below
Models:Caroline, Slyvia, Helena
Styling/ Theme: Executive / bohemian chic
Both Caroline and Sylvia are highly sought after top models.

Cost: $150/ photog

Outdoor Studio strobe provided!!

Pro makeup artist, hairstylist, refreshments provided.

Picture it: Models in sleek executive suit posing with white mazda RX8, background will be a beautiful cluster of tall buildings by the river. This carefully selected location has many sweet spots for photography..

*Bonus: We are curently seeking permission to shoot inside a nicely designed restaurant at the same location (bold colours, cool furniture)

NPNT here are the pics:

SYLVIA
Silvia_B.jpg

Silvia_B[1].jpg

Caroline
Caroline_C[1].jpg

RX8
pho_bui_rx8_ext_white_glory.jpg

PLS PM me your name and contact no to join the shoot, you may also email me kingston_photo@yahoo.com

[size=+2]Book early to avoid disappointment!![/size]

upz for a new contender ....one who provides 'non-asian' models ..hope all of you will "WOW" the community :)

i certainly hope my models will help to 'wow' your clients when they see your portfolios..if u guys have any specific themes/ suggestions to shoots do pm me as I would really love to organise more group shoots. I have been to some group shoots and its simply fun and cost effective then doing your own test shoots. My models were all selected after some serious casting and so are my styling crew which have proved themselves over several shoots with me.

Reserve List

1)H***
2)A***

Book early to avoid disappointment.

Reserved

1)H***
2)A***
3)J***
4)R***
5)K***
6)T***

upzzzzzzz