A place to meet for photography and related interests.

CS is a great forum for photography, it would be greater if we can meet in person rather than virtually.
Met lots of kind souls from CS. They are humble, courteous, just simply nice folks.

Say, the first Sat or Sun of the month at a convenient location between 3PM to 6PM, etc,.
To:
1) Buy/sell, (instead of meeting all over the places at various timing. Can meet a few interested parties at the same place within a couple of hours. More choices and lesser aeroplanes too) kind of like an impromtu bazaar for cameras and lens.
2) Hello/hello, (you're not so rude afterall, can be quite nasty on CS)
3) Learning from each other. Corners for entry, advance, etc,.
4) Others, (must wear CS T-shirt, etc)

What do you think? :think:
Any suggestion to work on?

Wah...you know CS got how many members or not?I think no place can accomodate us:think:

Wah...you know CS got how many members or not?I think no place can accomodate us:think:

well. there are the usual outings for this sort of stuff already... maybe a bit extra the load. also, whos wanna organise?:bsmilie: not easy not easy. even till now, the old teeshirt thingy ever since mods say take over i havent heard a thing already. they got so much to do liao u wanna burden them even mroe stuff meh? must be understanding a bit:sweat:

CS is a great forum for photography, it would be greater if we can meet in person rather than virtually.
Met lots of kind souls from CS. They are humble, courteous, just simply nice folks.

Say, the first Sat or Sun of the month at a convenient location between 3PM to 6PM, etc,.
To:
1) Buy/sell, (instead of meeting all over the places at various timing. Can meet a few interested parties at the same place within a couple of hours. More choices and lesser aeroplanes too) kind of like an impromtu bazaar for cameras and lens.

Also what is the dress code?

It is not a fancy dress or cosplay meet. Right? :bsmilie:

Sion,must open your eyes:bsmilie:

To:

i think we should hold mass cs xmm shooting outings. :thumbsup:

U pay ar?

the xmm who are in cs will volunteer their services for free.

they will be showered with gifts of green tea, prints, and happy sms messages.

there will be a few special ones who will take the trouble to drive them around, flirt with them online..... why not?

the xmm who are in cs will volunteer their services for free.

they will be showered with gifts of green tea, prints, and happy sms messages.

there will be a few special ones who will take the trouble to drive them around, flirt with them online..... why not?

You ar?:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

hello, i got no car. i also have no money to buy green tea, make prints.

if i talk to xmm online i have a koala to pull my ear.

so no, not me.

Ok how about Sion?:think::bsmilie:

Ok how about Sion?:think::bsmilie:

as in, you want me to chat with sion, drive him around?

or you think sion will drive xmm around? :bsmilie:

someday somebody should create a mock xmm account, scam some perverts (especially the ones who are attached) and shame them. :devil:

as in, you want me to chat with sion, drive him around?

or you think sion will drive xmm around? :bsmilie:

someday somebody should create a mock xmm account, scam some perverts (especially the ones who are attached) and shame them. :devil:

I think Sion will get scammed by the mock account:bsmilie:

Santosa Island Beach will be able to house the half a million CS members easily.

But you have to light yourself up like a Christmas tree so that we can find you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: