A Photo Shoot with Isma

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine

Mar 1, 2004
www.v1da.com
Did a shoot last weekend with Isma, a newbie model...

For your constructive comments...

isma0.jpg

isma1.jpg

Rgds

1st shot, only complain is the dress is slightly over kill as you overburn it. Expression and pose is there but just the dress spoils it. Compo is excellent

Good PS on second shot. Looks like a studio shot. Works well and nice pose. Composition is well balance.

nice shots imagine :thumbsup: , like the lighting effect you created in the 2nd pic, may i know is it natural lighting ? flash ? or PS ? tks :)

Really like the entire mood of #1. Great composition too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pic one is composed well in that you have provided room on the right for her eyes.

hmm..

seems like i'm the only one who likes the second one. for a newbie model, she strikes a good pose. nice S. (the pose i mean)

first pix doesn't work for me, choice of that sepia like look is kinda eerie....

(anyway, no offence meant, it's just individual preference, they're great shots)

#1 's nice ...but i tink its a little over contrasty....blowing out the features on her face...

#2 's great too...but the extreme bright green patch next to her head abit distracting...wat she was wearing more sutiable for a grey backgrd....like in a back alley or somethign

juz my 2 cts worth...

cheers!!

Thks for the comments... will note the points that have been brought up about the pics :embrass:

Witness: Yeah, I do agree with that for pic #2, perhaps a back alley, or somewhere with dull colours may bring out more contrast for the outfit as well as the model...

Obviousdude: Don't worry, no offence taken... actually I kinda like the contrasty and rusty looking feel to it... hehe :) Though that there are some details lost thru the over-exposure... I guess it still works for me... Having said that, must put a disclaimer here... that this is from my own perspective of how i interpret my own pics haha :)... to each his own when it comes to image interpretation.. ;)

Cheers!

ya.. thought maybe it'll be nicer if the model looks straight into the camera for #2. Then again, the eye shadow might be less obvious.

Very nice shots indeed, congrats ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do you mind to indicate roughly how long spent on PS for each shot ?
Keep shooting ! :)

Ah Tiong said:
Very nice shots indeed, congrats ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do you mind to indicate roughly how long spent on PS for each shot ?
Keep shooting ! :)

Hm... Didn't take too long for the PS to be done... however, must say that credits goes to the makeup artist cum stylist, jiujiu... so a big :thumbsup: for her... If not for the efforts by her to source for the gowns for the shoot, I wouldn't have been able to get the elements together to get these frames.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.