A part of me is leaving

MRSAMO

Nov 17, 2008
Australia->Japan
Hard to say goodbye to an old friend who's been with me in 2 countries :bheart:

5351030847_4e3ff7345d_b.jpg

R32 skyline? beautiful ride. stock body and lowered is great already!

Yeah mate, still very stock and I'm glad I kept it that way instead of frankensteining it to death like in some of the other skylines.

Oh man, that's a really beautiful Skyline! My fave too! I feel your pain... :(

Yo Sam, sad to see you are parting with such a well maintained beauty. Don't really see much nice R32s nowadays. Might I just ask why you are parting with her?

Making a big decision to migrate and we've always had a long distance relationship, couldn't maintain it mate!

gtrpano3big800.jpg

"Girl I'm gonna miss you" - Milla Vanilla

Last edited:
Very nice r32!
Stock look yet very appealing... The mods u did on her look very stuble but appeals alot! Agree with u that alot gtr are way over done and destory the original character.

gtrpano3big800.jpg

"Girl I'm gonna miss you" - Milla Vanilla

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Well at least you will always keep the memories! That is probably one of the better aspects of photography, the momentos of life will always be with you. (Well, at least until something gets corrupted :bsmilie:)

Matt

Yeah you're right, and I'm glad I have a camera to capture it. That shot was unedited by the way and stitched. I wanted to capture the most recognisable part of the car, which was the headlights/front spoiler and used the 85mm for it.

Last edited:
So u are leaving to Japan? Japan still have GTR32s, u can get one there too...
Just sharing my own experience, I always have the thoughts of bringing in a Supra from OZ to Spore after 2years studying there... but the sheer amount of paper work and money involved is not worth it. :(

How much would it cost to put an imported car on the road in Singapore from Australia? I would imagine quite a bit would need to be set aside for COE right?

Plenty of GTRs in Japan no doubt, it was where I got mine from anyway, but there's something about having the same car for almost 8 years.

How much would it cost to put an imported car on the road in Singapore from Australia? I would imagine quite a bit would need to be set aside for COE right?

Plenty of GTRs in Japan no doubt, it was where I got mine from anyway, but there's something about having the same car for almost 8 years.

Hey Sam,

That was my first thought when I got my car over here. However one of the rules to importing cars into Sg is that they must not be more than 3 yrs old which pretty much crosses out our cars unfortunately.

Matt

Someone mentioned my namesake?

If I ever migrated to Australia or New Zealand the first thing I would do after I've settled lodgings is to put down money for a bone-stock R32 GT-R. I miss hearing that straight-six yeowl of an engine note that is a rarity in a Singapore environment dominated by fours.

It is still THE car that I would have, over any exotic Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche.

Oh man, it's like having the best gal a man could have, and having to leave her behind! :(

LOL, I love the car but I'm not that attached to it :)

It's like a faithful dog, always waiting for you when you get home and never complains, ever!