A NEW Singapore Photography Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for text, there is this forum

for photography, I still use Nat Geo as my reference....

local magazine, mostly a big disappointment...in content and in style...

market too small to be competitively good and affordable...

jasphotography said:
Hi glennyong,

Sorry to disappoint you, the magazine that you saw is not existing.

As I have put it, am the editor, photographer and designer is itself an indication that I have cooked up a publication that will not exist unless someone is going to pay me to do it. ;p

Lastly, am sorry to have crushed many dreams out there with that $25, 000 prize. :embrass:

chey of cous la.. tats why i say ma.. so u can make it possible.. hahahaha... singapore's market is also too small la...

hahahaha.. ok bak to NG magazines... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
chey of cous la.. tats why i say ma.. so u can make it possible.. hahahaha... singapore's market is also too small la...

hahahaha.. ok bak to NG magazines... :bsmilie:

ok lah, I will keep you in my future subscription list :sweatsm:

No choice, editors out there "don't want" my pictures (as if I have sent them). So I edited, photographed and designed my own. Then I can tell people my picture appeared as the cover page of a magazine that never came out in prints :bsmilie:

Lensman said:
well for text, there is this forum

for photography, I still use Nat Geo as my reference....

local magazine, mostly a big disappointment...in content and in style...

market too small to be competitively good and affordable...

i think Grain's pretty good. but for now, it seems to have ceased production with the last issue on the news photographer special.

there are some local photography magazines around really lacking in contents and editorial work. :confused:

Cheesecake said:
i think Grain's pretty good. but for now, it seems to have ceased production with the last issue on the news photographer special.

there are some local photography magazines around really lacking in contents and editorial work. :confused:

one of the reason... because theres pple like me who go to Borders and read them for free !! hahaha.. pok lor like that... :bsmilie:

magazine read too much also no use..better go out and take pix! ;)

user111 said:
magazine read too much also no use..better go out and take pix! ;)

i onli go there read once a mth or once every 2 months... haha.... when i have woobly hands now.... sian leh.. my hands now cannot even hold a object over 2kg.. hw to carry camera... hahaha....

wait till i am used to my new job den i go and carry on my weekly shoot again... haha... :sweatsm:

nvm... hahaha... hope now got new magazine can see... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.