a little RED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
2134888002_d5c89dd9fb_b.jpg

I find the black on the top alittle distracting ...makes me dizzy....as if My eyes cannot focus well when i looked at the picture.

Maybe you can try to crop out the black on top...the leaves beyond the rose already have enough OOF ...so your rose will still be empahsized. The black below also provide enuff contrast ...so don't need the top black.

Nevertheless .. Nice picture. :) Softening well done...:thumbsup:

Background is really distracting, and the subject (is it a rose?) is not in focus. Think that's why it gives a dizzy feel.

I find the black on the top alittle distracting ...makes me dizzy....as if My eyes cannot focus well when i looked at the picture.

Maybe you can try to crop out the black on top...the leaves beyond the rose already have enough OOF ...so your rose will still be empahsized. The black below also provide enuff contrast ...so don't need the top black.

Nevertheless .. Nice picture. :) Softening well done...:thumbsup:

Background is really distracting, and the subject (is it a rose?) is not in focus. Think that's why it gives a dizzy feel.

I think it is the size of the photo posted. Maybe if it was sized down, this shot as a whole will be nice, especially with the well done softening. Cos of the size, viewers need to scroll and thus, it do looks distracting and dizzy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.