A little bit of Grace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love your high key shots. Very contrasty in usage of colours. Skin tone is very well managed too. Good stuff bro. :thumbsup:

:heart::heart:
. :kiss:

Niceeee works bro!! Love the series and the processing..

the red stands out from the white background

Always love your high key shots. Very contrasty in usage of colours. Skin tone is very well managed too. Good stuff bro. :thumbsup:

Okay ... i feel pretty out of place that anyone thinks highly of my high key..... people tend to think i'm evil and dark...... muahahahhaa... still... i appreciate that comment VERY much... makes my day :)

:heart::heart:
. :kiss:

Niceeee works bro!! Love the series and the processing..

Tell you man ... i'm still way off from what you can do with your images bro..... hahaha! Very thoughtful to leave a comment... makes me feel damn paiseh too man to show our stuff here.... hahaha

and the last from the lot....

Grace_Poh__Location_04_by_Ejun.jpg

: this oughta be called whiter shade of pale..... :​

Apologize to those that would consider this a little blown.. haha.. I'm gonna agree on this too.. but i've a huge fancy for pale faces and vivid dresses... :bsmilie:

i do like all the other pictures and thinks that all your models so far are fabulously looking and amazingly comfortable to look at (and i would look forward if you have models of the other gender or age group to expand the repertoire), not excluding the model in this thread either.

but the nose and the mouth in the above picture is somewhat unflattering. it isn't so much about the colors or the exposure. perhaps the shadows didn't work so well for her facial contours? i'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.