A Hot Day Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi all,
Was doing a walk from ChinaTown to the Esplanade, hoping to look for some stuff to shoot~ Manage to took some shots~ Enjoy

1. This was taken in an alley in China Town. It happens that the sun is shining directly onto it. Love the contrast and the shadow it cast.

DSC_0070e_for_web.jpg

2. Further down the alley, saw some meats ("bar" in hokkien) doing some "sunbathing" activities. By the way, the alley stinks as there is this sewage clearing truck clearing some "stuff" and well, you can imagine the look on those ppl eating those meats...Haha.;p

DSC_0073e_for_web.jpg

3. Walked through China Square. Find the structure rather nice. However, the sun was shining directly at them, no way to "siam". And yes, the windows may need some clean up.
DSC_0083_for_web.jpg

4. Guess the waterfall is nice only when you are actually there watching how it stream down.
DSC_0096_for_web.jpg

5.Got to the Esplanade finally. The sun was very hot. Took this shot as it gives me the feeling as though the sun is toasting the "durian". The cloud somehow made up the composition as though it is the smoke coming out from the "durian". Haha!!

DSC_0143e_for_web.jpg

6. Love the curves of the "spikes" and also the colour tone of the window panes~ Cropped from the bigger view.
DSC_0165e_for_web.jpg

7. And yes, i needed a break. The sun is really hot and glaring. And i do not recommend smoking! Expensive and bad for the health! But for my case, i cannot tahan the redrawal symptom.

DSC_0167_for_web.jpg

8. Last but not least, a shot of the "durian" still toasting!

DSC_0191_for_web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.