a 'good' tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not recommend a Jobu. Especially if you have used a wimberely sidekick or the gimbal before.

I bought a jobu once and sold it immediately (ie 2 days later) @ 40% off , it is not worth the buy at all. Unlike the wimberely you need to really use force to tighten the swinging axis and yet it moves.
how about if main use is for tracking moving subjects?... is the movement smooth?... sorry for OT...

how about if main use is for tracking moving subjects?... is the movement smooth?... sorry for OT...

Not smooth at all, not worth pay that kind of price for something that do not work properly.

A wimberely sidekick with markins or even kangrapoche ball head is even much batter for panning, than the Jobu.

As I mentioned earlier, I bought the jobu at that tiem because the wimberely 2 was not out and the jobu was lighter than the wimberely 1. But is was a big let down, totally useless piece of gimbal head. I sold it within a week at 1/2 the price.

where to get the gitzo tripod bag?
i checked with cp and shriro already.both no stock.

anywhere else selling or is there any alternative to the original gitzo bag?

Use a Manfrotto one?

hi,
have anyone try Benro C-068 tripot?
I want it for travelling so light and short is the main concern but $$ is also one factor too.
How about Gitzo GT1540 and GT1540T?

Pls share your experience

Not smooth at all, not worth pay that kind of price for something that do not work properly.
point taken :)

tried the Benro tripod bag?

no...where selling?

but i want the 'gitzo' words lei...:bsmilie:

Just buy an equivalent Benro tripod and you get the bag.. ;p You can put the Benro aside while you carry the Gitzo or you can give it to one of us who will be glad to take good care of the Benro for you. ;p

People can't tell from far lah... Gitzo Bitzo Betzo Benzo Benro...

U already have a good tripod in yourself liao!
Tripod king!!!

gitzo bags have arrived in cp penin.

$130.

guess there will be a tripod shopping season soon... National Day and Fireworks Festivals coming.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.