A few photos from SMU


Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
Some photos I took at SMU today:





Taken on Kodak Supra 400, digitised via 995.
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Thot SMU got a lot of chio bu's

What you portrayed was a ghost town! :D

Com'on this is Street/Candid Photography Forum

Not Landscape Photography Forum :p
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
If you want to see females, perhaps you should go to a porno site instead of ClubSNAP.
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by YSLee
If you want to see females, perhaps you should go to a porno site instead of ClubSNAP.
:bsmilie:
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by YSLee
If you want to see females, perhaps you should go to a porno site instead of ClubSNAP.
Now that's a sexist comment, feminist groups will haul you in for it. Why do you have to associate photographs of beautiful women with pornographic material?

Opps :eek: made a moderator angry, pls pls dun delete me ok??
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
Originally posted by Daniel

Now that's a sexist comment, feminist groups will haul you in for it. Why do you have to associate photographs of beautiful women with pornographic material?

Opps :eek: made a moderator angry, pls pls dun delete me ok??
It was directed at a sexist comment in the first place.
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
44
www.gigabizz.com
Originally posted by Daniel
Thot SMU got a lot of chio bu's

What you portrayed was a ghost town! :D

Com'on this is Street/Candid Photography Forum

Not Landscape Photography Forum :p
ok ok..let's not argue alright.

In my opinion, i think what he meant was the pretty gals that we all see on the streets. Not the porno posers..........
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by YSLee


It was directed at a sexist comment in the first place.
According to the Webster Dictionary, the definition of sexism is:

sex·ism (skszm)
n.
Discrimination based on gender, especially discrimination against women.
Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.


I believe calling someone beautiful hardly qualifies as a discrimination to women or in effect be called a sexist comment

Can't say the same with associating beautiful women with pornography!
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
Look at what you said, before you even think about rebuking me.
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
I sense this is where you retreat from the debate...
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
I stand by my words, there's nothing sexist about called a woman beautiful. Anyway beauty is not a quality exclusive to females only. Man and things can also be objects of beauty. Hence a comment about beauty cannot be a specific target to a particular sex only.

But your comment about

If you want to see females, perhaps you should go to a porno site instead of ClubSNAP is obviously targeted as a sterotypical comment against females.

I rest my case. :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.