a Fader ND Filter ??

Hi
I do not know what is a Fader ND Filter, saw ads on ebay.hk, any idea ?

Thanks
Alok

If you've google the words "Fader ND Filter" the question you would have asked will be "When" or "How" to use it instead of "What". The responses will be very differnet.

Hi Kei
Is this a RUDE QUESTION- I am asking about a Fader ND filter and I have seen Ads on ebay and asking do you have any idea about this Fader ND Filter, how can you say that this is a RUDE question ??

Thanks
Alok

this is the question kei is referring to:

Hi
This filter is very costly, can I get cheap Fader NDs from from HK sellers on ebay ? Please send me link.

Thanks
Alok

like catchlights had mentioned, it's like telling ppl to spoon feed u with information due to the way u phrase ur qns. to some it can be offensive, coz u r depending on others for ans when u can do it urself. it's all about how people perceive ur qns. if u had rephrased it, people will perceive it differently n u will not get such negative reactions.

Last edited:
On the Internet forum, words are just as what they are, monotonous words. You might be able to put it across to people in a friendly manner if u have a voice. But on the net, one need to be tactful the way they phrase the message. Sone ppl dun mind it but others do. I think u had seen it urself how ppl helped u after you rephrase.

Relax and enjoy CS.

Hi shierwin
Just seen dimagemakers site , link given by you, very useful, I will also try using a CPL+LPL combination to use as Fader ND filter.

Regards
Alok

depends on the lens u use, u might end up having serious vignetting becos 2 filters ring is too thick. If you have not the filters, i suggest not to waste money to try. Out of curosity, what lens are u using?

this is the question kei is referring to:

like catchlights had mentioned, it's like telling ppl to spoon feed u with information due to the way u phrase ur qns. to some it can be offensive, coz u r depending on others for ans when u can do it urself. it's all about how people perceive ur qns. if u had rephrased it, people will perceive it differently n u will not get such negative reactions.

thanks for helping me clarify where i was coming from dude ;)

depends on the lens u use, u might end up having serious vignetting becos 2 filters ring is too thick. If you have not the filters, i suggest not to waste money to try. Out of curosity, what lens are u using?

Hi Cowseye
I am using a Nikon 18-105 lens with a D 90 .

Thanks
Alok

Hin Kei
I could not follow what do you want to say ????

Thanks
alok

welcome dude :)

Hin Kei
I could not follow what do you want to say ????

Thanks
alok

er.. he was thanking me for helping him to clarify the comments he made before since u had no idea which question he was referring to in his previous comments?

Hi Kei
Is this a RUDE QUESTION- I am asking about a Fader ND filter and I have seen Ads on ebay and asking do you have any idea about this Fader ND Filter, how can you say that this is a RUDE question ??

Thanks
Alok

Last edited:
OK, Thanks Cowseye :thumbsup: