A day to grieve - I lost my Canon S10 digicam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankul

Mar 27, 2002
Bedok Reservoir View
Visit site
I just lost it just now.. Canon S10 with black pouch and 256MB CF card inside ... between 12 noon to 4pm .... probably lost it in the London Cab or Eng Wah Suntec Cineplex watching Return of the King.

Checked with the taxi driver and the theatre, the digicam is mysteriously gone. I have lost all hope, unlike Frodo.

The 2nd hand digicam had served me well since 28th March 2002, taking over 6600+ pics. I like that digicam. I weight and bulid is just nice. THe niwer IXUS range is too small for a good grip.

Bought the digicam for $400 and the CF card is worth $110 now :( One of the most ex stuff I've bought with my own pocket money.

Heart very pain. :cry:

my beloved,
s10.JPG

old one never go away, new one never come. i had lost precious thing too and i always encourage myself like that.

So...wats ur next digicam u getting ?

ashbaby said:
old one never go away, new one never come. i had lost precious thing too and i always encourage myself like that.

So...wats ur next digicam u getting ?

either S10 2nd hand or ixus v2 .......
hard pain when I think of the money I have to fork out.... don't even have the money to buy one! :(

I sympathised with your loss, btw, this camera is what I'm looking forward to buy 2nd hand too, anyone knows what's the pricing ideally offerred for such a working set. Thanks

*send my consolence

*dunno got spell wrong anot but it come with my sincerity

*hehe dunno got spell wrong anot again =x

y0ngcheng said:
*send my consolence

*dunno got spell wrong anot but it come with my sincerity

*hehe dunno got spell wrong anot again =x

condolences? hey... moderators and admin.. maybe we could have a spell check function on this forum :p :blah:

teL said:
condolences? hey... moderators and admin.. maybe we could have a spell check function on this forum :p :blah:

:kok: :devil:

uncle sulhan has one of the similar models, you may want to check if he's willing to part with his to you or not... but i'm not sure if it's his primary camera or not... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.