A beautiful lady called Aerien

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I had a quick run through the long threads. What I like about Aerien is not so much of her sexy body or her state of undressness. But its her multiple facial expressions that she has been able to produce. Many including myself would agreed that her sexiness comes from her smile and her ability to communicate it through her eyes in her many expressions. Lastly but most importantly, I would like to congratulate Parris; the photographer who has managed to capture her mood, expression, subtley etc in a most appropriate timing. For myself the timing is most difficult to do since we don't really know when the smile is going to blend into her pose. Good job Parris ::

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...:thumbsup:
You can crop everything away and leave the face there....her expression is so captivating and infectious:lovegrin::sweat:

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...:thumbsup:
You can crop everything away and leave the face there....her expression is so captivating and infectious:lovegrin::sweat:

You guys really get it right... I am quite lucky to be able to engage her in this photoshoot :)

Wonder is there a tread or some where I can learn PP? Thanks

parris...you did it again. great shoot and superb model

Wonder is there a tread or some where I can learn PP? Thanks

You can just google it and my suggestion is try to look at as many photographer websites as possible. Some of them give them very good tutorials on Post-Processing

parris...you did it again. great shoot and superb model

Thanks bro... to tell you the truth, for this shoot, the result is completely due to the model. She is really really captivating and mesmerizing. I would love to shoot her again, however she is so busy now with all the commercials and TV shows :(

Thanks Parris .... wonderful work ...

I love seeing your pictures with the soft feel! :thumbsup:

THanks for sharing,,,, :devil:

By the way, do you think 24-70 f2.8 sufficient to do the job? Or must get either 24LII or 35L for the wider angle shots?

I love seeing your pictures with the soft feel! :thumbsup:

THanks for sharing,,,, :devil:

By the way, do you think 24-70 f2.8 sufficient to do the job? Or must get either 24LII or 35L for the wider angle shots?

Thank you. I like your pics, too.

Personally, i find 2.8 is not wide enough for me. This is especially true for i often shoot using available light in dim lighting, such as the hotel room in this thread. For these pictures, i have used iso 1600, f2 and shutter of 125 to get a better rate of sharp pictures.
However, i have also encountered people that uses 24-70 2.8 to shoot hotel theme shoot, like emptyform for instance, his main lens is the 24-70.

All in all, everything depends on what you shoot and the condition you shoot them in. A couple thing to note is that if you often shoot outdoor, 24-70 should be enough to do the job and that each focal length represent different uses. For me, 24 and 35 is used under different conditions and each lens cannot be replaced by the other.

Cheers :D