A-10 Thunderbolt [another Singapore Airshow 2010 shots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxshade

Jun 26, 2009
In cat's stomach
Shots of A-10 during Singapore airshow (again). I hope I don't bore you guys to death. As always, C&C are welcome!

DSC_1390.jpg

DSC_2786.jpg

DSC_2836.jpg

DSC_2870.jpg

DSC_2897.jpg

nice fotos ! a 33 years old design ! amazing, the hog is the best looking aircraft in my opinion

sharp lens...what is your setup to shoot it ?

not boring at all, reminds me of the old days when Tamiya put out the A10 plastic model with all the bombs under the wings ... the two fans on the tail still looks good!

nice fotos ! a 33 years old design ! amazing, the hog is the best looking aircraft in my opinion

Agree. It lacks of those nice pretty curves, but looks fierce. Especially the 30mm Gatling Gun. It commands some respect! Not to mention it's durability. Geez... now I sound like an A-10 sales person. ;p

sharp lens...what is your setup to shoot it ?

Lens is only Nikkor 80-400 mm. There are better, faster lens, but this is the lens within my budget to rent.

Not the sharpest lens around. These are few out of 5800+ junk shots! I have difficulties with the AF with f/5.6. Given a choice, I'd like to rent a 200-400mm f/4. Too bad they don't have that lens for rent.

Maybe a TC + 70-200mm f/2.8 would be better?

not boring at all, reminds me of the old days when Tamiya put out the A10 plastic model with all the bombs under the wings ... the two fans on the tail still looks good!

Thanks. Nostalgic memories... where randomly one payload would drop each time when I stick another payload on the wing. Frustration at times, but now I miss the feeling. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.