90 marks is never enough!

it is not the marks. it is the Distinction that matters.. superiority

you can get 90 but not yet Distinction..

Don't forget it's the school that provides us the opportunity to test our smoke bombs in the toilet. They never catch me because I have a long fuse of 10 minutes. Enough time to duck into the library and watch it from the window.

And don't forget our introduction to smoking and graffiti art in the toilets. When our class left school I heard they spent a lot of money renovating it. I guess the school gave up renovating the toilet when we were there. After us everything was so lame and unexciting and clean in our school.

Last edited:
which branch?? :bsmilie:

It's a well-kept secret because of her safety.

We can't for good reasons tell you which branch.

But we can just show you her photo working in Starbuck: :bsmilie:

0416_china_630x420.jpg

how many are there in singapore, huh?

lets go one by one to check it out. LOL

Before you find her you'll be poisoned by the caffeine you've consumed.

First thing the caffeine does to your body is making you contantly standing up even if you are sitting down. :bsmilie:

quoting an article from sunday times

Fullscreen+capture+2492013+111324+PM.jpg

Last edited:
Before you find her you'll be poisoned by the caffeine you've consumed.

First thing the caffeine does to your body is making you contantly standing up even if you are sitting down. :bsmilie:

which part may i ask. LOLLL

quoting an article from sunday times

Fullscreen+capture+2492013+111324+PM.jpg

First thing to abolish tuition is to pass a law to ban it like we ban chewing gum.

Next we abolish examinations. The students will be turned into the streets and learn life lessons and social skills.

They will be graded according to how much money they make as a roadside stall operators.

In this way Singapore will have the most creative, resourceful and entrepreneurial new generation. Better than having the present generation who only think of graduating with top marks, joining government departments and having a loveless boring job for life.

:bsmilie:

It's a well-kept secret because of her safety.

We can't for good reasons tell you which branch.

But we can just show you her photo working in Starbuck: :bsmilie:

0416_china_630x420.jpg

that's not me :bsmilie:

The solution is obviously to lower the exam standard so everyone can easily achieve 95% mark :bsmilie:

Next we abolish examinations.

If that happens, alot of sg patents could be upset.

Grades seemed to be a quantifiable yardstick of how successful you brought up your kids. Lose that and you lose a faculty for comparison

frankly for primary school during my time, 90 marks is not considered high what....

If secondary school then it is super high

no matter how you dice and cook the education system..... its the parents who will make a competition out of any education model

no matter how you dice and cook the education system..... its the parents who will make a competition out of any education model

That is true.

I don't think the general education model has changed much from 10-20 years ago when I was still schooling. There was tuition then, but it was not emphasized as much.