$90 for external harddisk frm hitachi counted cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
of course. an external 1TB harddisk from buffalo cost like 1k. 90 bucks is so cheap........

.........assuming that's the hardisk you got. ;p

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Well I got a 120GB Seagate (slightly more expensive than Hitachi, about $3 to $4 at most) together with a Coolermaster X-craft casing a while back from Fuwell for $150. If it helps anything.

Hitachi is a good hard disk brand..

Why don't you just check out HWZ's SLS Price List? Can browse and compare SLS prices from home.

eel

Aug 14, 2003
Thomson
Visit site
Well I got a 120GB Seagate (slightly more expensive than Hitachi, about $3 to $4 at most) together with a Coolermaster X-craft casing a while back from Fuwell for $150. If it helps anything.

Hitachi is a good hard disk brand..

Why don't you just check out HWZ's SLS Price List? Can browse and compare SLS prices from home.
OT abit. Any problems with the Coolermaster X-craft? When I try to use 2 of them together in a daisy chain, both will fail to show up. However, if using 1 with another casing from a different brand is ok. I suspect these guys have heavier power requirements than most casings.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
OT abit. Any problems with the Coolermaster X-craft? When I try to use 2 of them together in a daisy chain, both will fail to show up. However, if using 1 with another casing from a different brand is ok. I suspect these guys have heavier power requirements than most casings.
No leh.

But the combination crashed once on me, luckily not much important stuff was lost. I suspect it's more of my puny laptop's fault instead of the hard disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom