8GB MD card stolen from Seagate AMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Sep 2, 2004
Punggol
victor.shutterbug.sg
Spoke to an emloyee at seagate recently, and he told me that there was a recent case where a batch of 8GB MD has been stolen out from the factory. The MD has reach the end of the production line, and have not yet been packed.

I am not sure if any of these stolen cards are sold here at CS. I am wondering what is the stand of fellow clubsnapers? Are we going to support such activities, and encourage more of such break in? Or are we going to be righteous enough to say no to such things and even help seagate to recover those MD that has been stolen?

I think the sigh to tell if you are buying a stolen goods will be the packaging and warranty cards. As far as I know staff purchase for the MD are long over.

Remember "When the buying stop, the stealing will stop too!".

usually pple will sell them to HWZ....

coz its a more well known forum.... :bsmilie:

theres still ALOT of pple and photographers who havent heard or breathe a word called ClubSnap or even sgphotograhers... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
usually pple will sell them to HWZ....

coz its a more well known forum.... :bsmilie:

theres still ALOT of pple and photographers who havent heard or breathe a word called ClubSnap or even sgphotograhers... :bsmilie:

Well I hardly go to hardwarezone....anyway....just want to alert clubsnapers that something not right is happening some where. And let us not be the one doing or encouraging it. :nono:

If the seller sells his items cheaply, there will be buyers. Honestly...

Status
Not open for further replies.