8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXII - buy buy buy................ - Will03

Status
Not open for further replies.
If work hard enough , everyone here also can. Even me with so so standard also rejected some wedding cases sometime as I am not into wedding type, so you guys who are into Wedding , sure can one.

Mi anihow shoot mah... :bsmilie:

My equipments not big enuf to bully couples to sign the contracts. :bigeyes:

Mi anihow shoot mah... :bsmilie:

My equipments not big enuf to bully couples to sign the contracts. :bigeyes:

First I don't believe you anyhow shoot. I have come across some "Pro" photographer who works are so so only.

Second, you already got a decent DSLR. Is the network that you need to build up.

First I don't believe you anyhow shoot. I have come across some "Pro" photographer who works are so so only.

Second, you already got a decent DSLR. Is the network that you need to build up.

I have to agree... :think: :thumbsup:

Equipment at the end of the day is to help you get the shots. But its the person behind the camera that matters...

heng. i belong to "noob" category. not "pro" category :bsmilie:

Is the network that you need to build up.

you are rite on the money. :thumbsup:

All planned in good time. :D (scheduled 1qtr 08) hopefully I can be on time as planned. :sweat:

you are rite on the money. :thumbsup:

All planned in good time. :D (scheduled 1qtr 08) hopefully I can be on time as planned. :sweat:

Wedding business is just like any other business. You need to know which customer group to focus at the what time.

Just to share. Next year , 08/08/2008 might not be a good time to target on Chinese Wedding cos that day in Chinese calender is not good for wedding.

but of course those Chinese (english education one) might not mind loh.

Wedding business is just like any other business. You need to know which customer group to focus at the what time.

Just to share. Next year , 08/08/2008 might not be a good time to target on Chinese Wedding cos that day in Chinese calender is not good for wedding.

but of course those Chinese (english education one) might not mind loh.

tat day onli target ROM loh. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.