8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XXII - buy buy buy................ - Will03

Status
Not open for further replies.
some couples also avoiding 7th month, if have booking also good, better than nothing.

I know there is a baby photography in KK. Wonder how to get the deal ? the package not bad , quite a good earning.

some couples also avoiding 7th month, if have booking also good, better than nothing.

trying to "branch" to pre-weddings.. more flexibility in dates there.

tat's why I so eager to get 1D3 or a D3.

I know there is a baby photography in KK. Wonder how to get the deal ? the package not bad , quite a good earning.

You make name card and camp at the hospital loh or... leave a stack of them there :think: :bsmilie:

Not realli good idea to go into baby photography. You'd get a lot of potential issues wif new parents. :sweat:

Not realli good idea to go into baby photography. You'd get a lot of potential issues wif new parents. :sweat:

There is where customer communication is all about. It's not just happy happy go in and shoot as if you are doing street shooting.

You need to introduce the service to the parent. And be prepare to provide additional service . for example, having baby finger or foot print capture onto a form of material where it can frame with the name in it.

The type of service need to be very creative which make parent feel that it is worth the payment.

studio or outdoor?
if studio i believe 10D also can meet the mark!

Not tat 10D dun make it. Dunnoe how to explain, I dun like 1.6x and would like to change it before I get into serious business.

Well, if we look photography in term of business. It is not only just the equipment and shooting skill.

It also include the type of service you provide , type of package available, human resource , and PR too ..

OK lah .... enough of my newbie talk.

Actually I was playing games killing monster while surfing CS ... heee heee

I go sleep liao. bye

There is where customer communication is all about. It's not just happy happy go in and shoot as if you are doing street shooting.

You need to introduce the service to the parent. And be prepare to provide additional service . for example, having baby finger or foot print capture onto a form of material where it can frame with the name in it.

The type of service need to be very creative which make parent feel that it is worth the payment.

not this lah... believe mi, I've tried tat route before. Nothing to do wif services you provide or the products you can deliver on.

you face issues like parents come back to ask you..."after the shoot why my baby blinks more/got more tears/cocked eyed...etc.

not this lah... believe mi, I've tried tat route before. Nothing to do wif services you provide or the products you can deliver on.

you face issues like parents come back to ask you..."after the shoot why my baby blinks more/got more tears/cocked eyed...etc.

I know where you come from. If one day we meet , I share with you how this issue can be handle . Better not say too much here later got arrow by those pro. :sweat:

Today I talk too much liao. ok lah .... i sleep liao ....

The end ...

Walau ... DF hold lecture leh .... think all of us wanna learn too :think:

/me write it down

Status
Not open for further replies.