8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XIX - All Hail - LOBANG KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this kind of job .. you kay siao now right :bsmilie:

no lo, i really going overseas la... haha, planning a trip to taipei... actually supposed to go this mid yr holiday one.. then budget constrain.. so wait til end up holidays.. hehe

got alot of girl friends.. but none of them want to sweat under the sun, walk far far and shoot... and talk bout lens, aperture .....

my fren gt come CS, juz no time + lazy to come in :bsmilie:

psycho her in...then say here gt alot of guys 1 to noe her...:bsmilie:

got alot of girl friends.. but none of them want to sweat under the sun, walk far far and shoot... and talk bout lens, aperture .....

my fren gt come CS, juz no time + lazy to come in :bsmilie:

tell them here got "weight loss cafe" :devil:

photographers also need time off from lens,camera and gadgets one mah. good to have more 'interest'

More 'interest' means more poison ... more poison = more $$$ spent ... :rolleyes:

buy some green tea stuff can? muah-chee oso can...

remember to remind me again, when i confirmed my trip i tell you all again. :) cos the agency say the tickets for december only sept then can buy..

:nono: :nono: end up looking at pictures of Viking....

see how lah... they prefer to spend $ on shopping than on lens, camera, gadgets ley...

spend on Vikings.. :devil:

aniway.. we dun wan them spend on cams and gadgets... we perfer them infront of our cam ;p :bsmilie:

tis one I shoot for friend... ;) , juz tat I wan to eat the dinner "peacefully" and dun wan to shoot tables.

Else I wouldn't even take it up.... christmas eve leh. :angel:

My friend wedding invite me . Reserve a sit for me to eat but end up I give red packet and still shoot the whole day / night wedding :angel:

End up I never touch the food there ....

:rolleyes: .... i'll let her noe tat...

whaha ashy hihi, hey gal i saw a lomo cam for 130 bucks. the temptation is so big wanna get that... think i get that and mixed with the rest of gang over here in melb to buy for bro birthday whaha.. :p ant .. :)

i wanna take foto... whaha... i take here first since is holiday... :)

My friend wedding invite me . Reserve a sit for me to eat but end up I give red packet and still shoot the whole day / night wedding :angel:

End up I never touch the food there ....

lol, tell me about it... i also kena before ma... lolx

welcome to the thread laney. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.