• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

8 milo peng per second ... Thread VII


Status
Not open for further replies.

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#1
Previous Threads

1) 23/08/2006 Point and shoot for a friend
2) 03/08/2006 The Hello Kitty Thread I
3) 07/08/2006 The Hello Kitty Thread II
4) 10/08/2006 The Hello Kitty Thread III
5) 15/08/2006 The Hello Kitty Thread IV
6) 16/08/2006 8 milo peng per second - Thread V
7) 16/08/2006 8 milo peng per second - Thread VI
8) 21-08-2006 8 milo peng per second - Thread VII

Free feel to continue to communcate, share knowledge and form outing events.

Please help to maintain this thread as a happy , friendly and helpful with lots of fun one.

Kindly refrain from WAR and any form of personal attack.

Thanks those all CSers who had contribute in the previous threads and do please feel free to contribute your post here

Regards
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#5
Gryphon said:
Go Canon somemore never jio ;( ... i can juz take a lift down can go there meet u. Drink their cappuccino and see pretty receptionists :lovegrin:
:rolleyes: ... I was in a hurry ... collect and run already .. no time to sit around and chat loh. Need to eat lunch and run off. Should ask garion how fast i eat and run off... found the girl that served me today.. not bad :lovegrin: :bsmilie:
 

Garion

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2002
5,528
0
0
44
West side of S'pore
Visit site
#6
gryphon said:
Go Canon somemore never jio ;( ... i can juz take a lift down can go there meet u. Drink their cappuccino and see pretty receptionists :lovegrin:
Their receptionists er... :think: But den those office gals from their main office one....wow... :lovegrin:


DA go there "upgrade" his 300D to......................a cleaner 300D lor what u expect?


:bsmilie:

BTW i may head there either tmr or maybe next mon ard lunchtime...give u a buzz lor if going.
 

blazer_workz

Senior Member
May 8, 2006
3,118
0
0
ClubSNAP Community
#8
Posts count for 8 milo peng per second ... Thread VI

dreamerz - 155
yokechye - 136
Reno - 118
DarkForce - 87
dEthANGeL - 79
blazer_workz - 75
ice_princess - 70
hASHbrown_kopitiam - 51
V.V - 37
madmacs - 33
scud - 30
bluecoral81 - 24
TMC - 23
Garion - 17
Errz - 16
~Arcanic~ - 15
alechim - 12
gryphon - 11
CYRN - 7
clarinet - 5
GENO - 3
Ola - 2
eawtan - 1
jnet6 - 1


Seems that our chairman is keeping a low profile lately..:think:
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#9
Garion said:
Their receptionists er... :think: But den those office gals from their main office one....wow... :lovegrin:


DA go there "upgrade" his 300D to......................a cleaner 300D lor what u expect?


:bsmilie:

BTW i may head there either tmr or maybe next mon ard lunchtime...give u a buzz lor if going.
:rolleyes: ... no .. i went there to upgrade my firmware to the 400D :sticktong
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#10
blazer_workz said:
Posts count for 8 milo peng per second ... Thread VI

dreamerz - 155
yokechye - 136
Reno - 118
DarkForce - 87
dEthANGeL - 79
blazer_workz - 75
ice_princess - 70
hASHbrown_kopitiam - 51
V.V - 37
madmacs - 33
scud - 30
bluecoral81 - 24
TMC - 23
Garion - 17
Errz - 16
~Arcanic~ - 15
alechim - 12
gryphon - 11
CYRN - 7
clarinet - 5
GENO - 3
Ola - 2
eawtan - 1
jnet6 - 1


Seems that our chairman is keeping a low profile lately..:think:
I'll be putting in the figures once i get home .. cheers!

:think: ... i sense the DuckForce nearby :sweat:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom