8 milo peng per second ... Thread V (The End of Hello Kitty Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYRN said:
Or you can start from thread 1 post 1. :devil:

That's why I always update the history thread list on the first page of each new Thread :devil: :bsmilie: :angel:

scud said:
gg to recharge liao... nite shift taking over? :bsmilie:

I also go sleep liao. That CEO Errz might come in any moment now . ...

WALAU .. so fast new thread ah :sweat:

TMC said:
Who is the Milo Boi? DA? :bsmilie:

Cyrn, on late night shift again?

yeah... but need to ZZzzz liao.

Question to V.V: umm...any reason why chose this name for the thread? You can drink 8 milo peng per second meh? :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Question to V.V: umm...any reason why chose this name for the thread? You can drink 8 milo peng per second meh? :bsmilie:

.... :think:

Not on MSN ahh ...

Garion said:

8 can of Milo peng per second ? :think:

wah, new thread title so soon? thread IV so fast ah... :bsmilie:

super busy last 2 days... new pc seem to have a stupid problem, it suddenly goes into a blue screen with some words and the pc will auto restart... >.<

problem is the blue screen is so fast, i can't really read the words on it... :faint:

trying to get the pc guy to fix it.. :bsmilie:

~Arcanic~ said:
wah, new thread title so soon? thread IV so fast ah... :bsmilie:

super busy last 2 days... new pc seem to have a stupid problem, it suddenly goes into a blue screen with some words and the pc will auto restart... >.<

problem is the blue screen is so fast, i can't really read the words on it... :faint:

trying to get the pc guy to fix it.. :bsmilie:

Wow... sound like the well known "Screen of Death" ... I very long no see it liao... lol....

DarkForce said:
So now blazer_workz can have all the fun loh :bsmilie:

Yup! i'm having lotsa fun now...new name is cool man..
8 milo peng per second..:thumbsup: 8mpps?? or 8mps?? haha..

Garion said:

think she can throw 8 milo peng per seconds at d*******l, d*******e, m*****s, c**n, g****n, s**d, a*****c, g*****n...

...before she start throwing think i better run away...else i kena milo peng first..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.