7D6N Myanmar Discovery Photography Tour (Part 3)

2 more Intha rowers

Bird remote control
1170180716_wsQ2C-O.jpg
I told you you have a huge sense of humour.
SgTrekker needs to employ you as their Chief Comedian!

What lovely clouds, Divinemoment!

2 more Intha rowers

Bird remote control
1170180716_wsQ2C-O.jpg

I want that remote control...this way, i can control the bird to fly near near and i can shoot sharp sharp bird eyes with my 12-24 UWA also :) Creative title to a nice photo :)

Like what Kernik has done at the Shwe Yan Pyay Temple.
And like what Daoyin and Chempaka did when they strayed away to shoot the bridge.
And like what SK1968 did at the Sunflower Field.
Sometimes the best sights are behind the scene shots.
One just needs to take a little bit of walk.
5395351875_3828ed198c_b.jpg

Erm... don't flame me please.

at least they are still smiling..they have not felt the pain yet..i suppose :dunno:

Nice catch.

So young already neck so long. Just wonder do they do it out of culture or money sake.

very good question to ponder on :think:

And like what Daoyin and Chempaka did when they strayed away to shoot the bridge.

:cheers::vhappy:

I told you you have a huge sense of humour.
SgTrekker needs to employ you as their Chief Comedian!

What lovely clouds, Divinemoment!

Wow, Divinemoment, you managed to get three boats together, which Mrs.Reservoir888 wanted to but failed. Nice sky and ray! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

How about the three pieces of lotus leaf? Are they orighinal or after PS/PP? Balance out the picture, well, from my humble view:think:

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Nice!

Lowlight, it is like your self portrait :bsmilie:

Hahaha.. thanks

LowLights, this is remarkable!
Such detail in low light condition.
Eh where did you shoot this photo?
And was it with film?

Thanks ..
Light was low but not that bad .. do hand do leg to add in the atmosphere
err.. at Shwe Yan Pyay Temple ..saw him having lunch ..
took 2 shots .. no not film .. dslr

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks

Great show. I can't believe you got every wrinkle of his face. Such a wise old man.

Thanks

WOW, BROTHERS! I must say, your artwork is unbelievable!!!!!
It is so fantastico! Beautiful photos.
You deserve a BEST PHOTOGRAPHER award.:thumbsup:

Glad to be included in one of the 4 too .. like SK said

I think everyone was in either squat, sit, kneel or prone positions while taking the jumping cat...I could very well be the only person not within this 'firing squad' :) for reasons i already explained...sigh...but luckily i have 1 shot to share...a bit too noisy though ;p

5359615658_0cb0e11575_b.jpg

to start the ball rolling...let the war between the MIW and MIB begins...

Nice catch .. :thumbsup:

If I can go backward a little and post some pics from the Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery.

Was wandering around and found this room in the back. When I looked it, I thought it was an empty room cos it was quite dark but realised it turned out to be their dormitory. I over exposed the pic so that we can see their humble abode. Light was streaming in only from the doorway on the right and from the window on the left. Lined against the wall on opposite sides were metal boxes containing their personal belongings(my guess), and in front, the mats they sleep on. Their robes/clothes were hung on ropes tied to each end of the room.

5394853354_115e01cb6e_b.jpg

Was trying so hard to visual when you told me about this shot .. I can understand better :bsmilie:
Nice catch :thumbsup:

If I could, like Kernik, take half a step back and share a humble little IR shot of our beloved Inle Resot in R72.
5395261519_945f4415f0_b.jpg

Just seeing it with a different pair of eyes... infrared eyes.
Terrible composition - miscomposed a bit there. Apologies!

Like I said to you .. you ARE REALLY GOOD with the wide angle (fish eye) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This shot is a wake up call for me not to be lazy and go explore around .. I saw some of you go further in .. but I did not follow or bother to look around :cry:

Like I said to you .. you ARE REALLY GOOD with the wide angle (fish eye) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: IR (Jilat sooner or later kenna poison, i can feel it is coming)

Like I said to you .. you ARE REALLY GOOD with the wide angle (fish eye) :thumbsup:
Thank you lah, LowLights!
You are too kind already.
This kind of shot also can thumbsup one meh?

:thumbsup: IR (Jilat sooner or later kenna poison, i can feel it is coming)
Well, summerling yah, summerling...
Life is like that. The grass (and foliage) is always MORE Snow white on the other pasture.
But this IR pasture is indeed something that once touched already hard to let go.
Don't believe? You go and ask tazzie21 and Cyapwoon. They now are playing with their IR modified camera bodies everyday...

Hahaha .. self poisoning :bsmilie:
Agree agree!

This shot is a wake up call for me not to be lazy and go explore around .. I saw some of you go further in .. but I did not follow or bother to look around :cry:
Don't say like that lah...
You got eyes don't know how to recognize Tarzan.
Just that this time round you recognize the wrong Tarzan!
My kind of standard can only make it for fake Tarzan lah!